OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Some Downtowns are nice though...BHMs go hard...I'm not afraid of change as long ad it still look classic...

That's fine...I'm me...not some follower..cause somebody else said they weren't dope....lol....these stans...
Honestly if a person is still into af1's after all this time it's hard to be called a follower
Af1's are the most non hyped shoe
Even special releases aren't really as hyped
May have to do a lil searching but easily obtainable
Only thing is tryna find older pairs.
Also it's cool if u like downtowns
Different strokes for different folks
They just look unappealing IMO
I have seen some NICE colorways though
But none have made me want to get a pair
Honestly I don't think I ever will
I RARELY buy shoes for myself nowadays
But when I do it's a pair of af1's
The most laid back
And IMO comfortable (flat footed) shoe
It kills me when we get all these uninspired colorways/concepts for the af1
I still remember my FIRST pair I bought with my own money from my first job

Idk if I want to keep or not. First time it feel unsure about an id.
Oh wale.
Mill post better pics later.

Oh. Very interesting idea.

And, your execution was absolutely on point.

But, I see what you mean. There's an element of them being cooler in theory than in reality.

If you are okay with the quality, I'd probably just keep them though.

I think the real problem with Air Force 1 Downtowns is the "Air Force 1" in the name. If they were the Downtown Vandal or just the Downtowns then nobody would have a problem with them.
There's been decent colorways and I've even received unreleased samples but I still can't bring myself to wear them.

^^^
I'm on the same page as DJ513, why even call it an AF1 'Downtown' when you have the Vandal (which is an original model) and several other slimmed down variants over the past 3 decades.

Downtowns and Lunars seem to the brainchild of the ex-JB cat who now leads NSW. Just spewing out trash for all these 'collectors' who are focused solely on volume and quantity these days.

Honestly if a person is still into af1's after all this time it's hard to be called a follower
Af1's are the most non hyped shoe
Even special releases aren't really as hyped
May have to do a lil searching but easily obtainable
Only thing is tryna find older pairs.
Also it's cool if u like downtowns
Different strokes for different folks
They just look unappealing IMO
I have seen some NICE colorways though
But none have made me want to get a pair
Honestly I don't think I ever will
I RARELY buy shoes for myself nowadays
But when I do it's a pair of af1's
The most laid back
And IMO comfortable (flat footed) shoe
It kills me when we get all these uninspired colorways/concepts for the af1
I still remember my FIRST pair I bought with my own money from my first job

I admit some of the CWs are wack...I thought DTs were wack when I first saw..I been a Force head since 93'...I had about 60, 70 pairs then...but I gave them to my homeboys who were in colors in 96-97 when Nike used to replace shoes...My first pair of the DTs were the BHMs...I like the leather and colors...honestly they don't feel all that different...just look like vandals....my second pair were the London Liberty joints...I still find gems there and here...I just find it funny that some folks think it weird that people like other styles....

Last edited:
dont have info on any of these just pics i found. 
frown.gif

Walked into a shoe store and saw the safari af1's
COT DAMN they so pretty
Didn't have enough cash on me
I forgot the prices went up
I was $2 and some change short after taxes :lol:
Gonna go back in the morning hopefully my size is still there
But man don't sleep on em they are super nice
I even like the mold it seems different

Feeling these a lot.

Anyone use different insoles for they AF1s? Thought about copping some roshe and taking the insole out and use for forces.

Nike Air Force 1 High “Doin’ It In The Park”
December 4th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

Bobbito Garcia is no stranger to having his name tied to some Air Force 1s. His latest creation, this Nike Air Force 1 High, celebrates his Doin’ It In The Park documentary that serves as his love story to the game of basketball. The sneakers wear a crispy white palette along with some lasering that mentions the eponymous documentary and a logo pulled from the Filipino flag (The shoes were created in conjunction with Nike Philippines). Take a full look at the shoes after the break and tell us if you like this latest creation from the legend Bobbito.

:pimp:
nice and simple ALWAYS wins on a af1

Nike Air Force 1 High “Doin’ It In The Park”
December 4th, 2013 by Brendan Dunne | No comments

Bobbito Garcia is no stranger to having his name tied to some Air Force 1s. His latest creation, this Nike Air Force 1 High, celebrates his Doin’ It In The Park documentary that serves as his love story to the game of basketball. The sneakers wear a crispy white palette along with some lasering that mentions the eponymous documentary and a logo pulled from the Filipino flag (The shoes were created in conjunction with Nike Philippines). Take a full look at the shoes after the break and tell us if you like this latest creation from the legend Bobbito.

:pimp:
nice and simple ALWAYS wins on a af1

I saw the premiere of the movie here in Chicago, great movie :smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom