OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike Air Force 1 Low “Brown Canvas”
November 18th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | 1 comment

Pin It

nike air force 1 low brown canvas 1 Nike Air Force 1 Low Brown Canvas

The last Nike Air Force 1 Low with its upper made up mostly of canvas was the dope ‘Monotones’ Special Projects release from earlier this month. Neutral twill takes another turn on the venerable AF1 Low coming up soon, but this time with more of an earthy appeal. It’s tonal brown all around on this mostly canvas pair with leather on the toes, Swooshes and tongues. They’ve got two-tone laces and brass hardware, and of course, a gum sole to finish the look perfectly. You’ll want to check back with Sneaker News for release info and in the meantime check out some more photos after the jump.

Last edited:
Nah. The Pendelton option is dope, IMO. Easily one of the best ID options they've had.

The $140 option is good for people who want to recreate classic CWs. It's fairly close to what a lot of people have been asking for for years, so good job by Nike for doing that.. But I basically have no need for that. :tongue: So, basically I just hope that I like the monthly ID option, and if I do, I'll make a pair. That's essentially the only way Nike gets me to spend money on Forces anymore.
Well, the price of the shoe was basically inconsequential. It's the price of the mink coat that was a problem for most. :nerd:

Well said about the 2 different ID options. I agree and resent you at the same time for having all the OG versions of the stuff I keep wanting to ID, lol. Pendleton option is pretty sick though I just wish there was more of an option for the toe wrap, etc cause I would do a full suede toe if I could.

Any pics of the Pendleton samples? Hard to tell from the site which I'd actually like more in person, they're all so nice.

That version of the Penny Forces is wack...jus look like a blue and white forces...like the one with the foam on it...easy pass

Nike Air Force 1 Downtown Hi “Gum”
November 25th, 2013 by Aaron Hope | No comments

Plenty of sneakers channel that timeless vibe with gum soles these days, but how often do you see a shoe with a gum upper? The Nike Air Force 1 Downtown moves forward from a white/gum lowtop earlier this month to a new hightop edition that is gum from top to bottom. The Gum Medium Brown color has been around for a good while denoting those soles but this might be the first instance where it’s applied to an upper, whose materials aren’t immediately clear in this first photo. They’re releasing in early December in Japan so stick with Sneaker News for US release info and let us know what you think about all-gum sneakers after you’ve seen more of this Air Force 1 Downtown High below.

Nike Air Force 1 Downtown High Gum LW QS
Color: Gum Medium Brown/Light Brown Gum
Style Code: 638140-900

:smh:
Nike is straight trolling with this
i still cant get into the af1 "downtown" thing

Back
Top Bottom