OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

airforce1king airforce1king thanks again for the eBay link! Super fast shipping

IMG_2179.jpeg

I’m not really a pink shoe guy, but I’m playing around with some stuff on NBY.

…thoughts?

Keep in my mind, I’m sensitive.

IMG_8447.png

Maybe because i came up in the 2000s but i feel this color block is played out.
My ids usually consist of a colored swoosh and matching outsole. Plain jane
But this black and pink combo works. I like em.
I would throw in some rope style black laces 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ya didn't ask me, but ebay for everything........for me.

Bout to put up my 10.5 worn purps & 20th anniversaries soon.

Screenshot_20240510_071349_Gallery.jpg
I'll never forget. 2002 Jacksonville NC, I was a young pfc in the Marine corps. MOS school. I used to hang out with a couple WM's (women Marines). This one chick from Kentucky wanted my roommate badly. . he was a tall dude from Michigan name Brent... 😂 I told her I'd get him to hang out with her , for a cost... She asked "what cost?" I said I need a pair of sneakers. She said get me his number first. I ran back and told him shorty wants to link. He said aiight... Gave her his number and told her he liked her too. She drove me st8 to the mall. Soon as I seen these I told her those are the ones I want(20th anniversary)... 😂 Had those for years . Don't remember what happened to them ... Good times

I'll never forget. 2002 Jacksonville NC, I was a young pfc in the Marine corps. MOS school. I used to hang out with a couple WM's (women Marines). This one chick from Kentucky wanted my roommate badly. . he was a tall dude from Michigan name Brent... 😂 I told her I'd get him to hang out with her , for a cost... She asked "what cost?" I said I need a pair of sneakers. She said get me his number first. I ran back and told him shorty wants to link. He said aiight... Gave her his number and told her he liked her too. She drove me st8 to the mall. Soon as I seen these I told her those are the ones I want(20th anniversary)... 😂 Had those for years . Don't remember what happened to them ... Good times

ok but what happened with WM and your roommate??

The COTM pairs are definitely better and different than the 2019 snakes. If you're saying the 2024 is the same as COTM, sounds like I'mma need to get a pair and verify myself (though tbh they don't look it from any images i've seen so far)

Yeah I got my ‘24s in today and they’re definitely better than the ‘19s quality-wise. Shape is better too, but overall not amazing or anything.

But out of the box I was pleasantly surprised by the ‘24s. Multiples will be had if these hit deep disco.

Back
Top Bottom