OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Everything sold out. Shoes didn't even have more than 3 sizes. The apparel was all XL or XXXL. I think they leaked the site early. I tried to buy something and it wouldn't even let me purchase through paypal.
ok thx for the info, i want to buy t-shirt but they didn't have it anyway :rolleyes

Pigalles website has much more than a few sizes. Every size was available for at least a couple days, and it showed how many pairs were left in each size.

Need some help Famo. How do the downtowns fit? im a TTS 11.5 in regular forces and jordans. I found a size 12 but hesitant too cop cos i HATE heal slippage so worried theyl be lil big, do they fit small? Iv heard they fit lil large. Any help appreciated

Found these yesterday at a vintage shop in London. Deadstock. Wore them out today. Lol. From 2001.

Found these yesterday at a vintage shop in London. Deadstock. Wore them out today. Lol. From 2001.

]

Nice find. A sample pair too! :smokin

+1. And some Atmos.

I gave up searching a looooooong time ago though. Size 11s in those in DS or good shape are very far and few between.

Staples.

Just to torment you, my dude. If we were the same size, I would have already sent a set your way.

Last edited:
Posted these in the pickup thread but thought, I might as well post them here especially with the cork options being talked about on the last page. They came out really clean I think. First pair of iD's I've really been happy with. 

Good scoop on the samples! All those linens up there are 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
nice ids

was hoping to see more pics of others but i guess less people ordered than i anticipated

got my brazil lows in for 80 flat, amazing shoe in person

]
Nice find. A sample pair too!
smokin.gif
+1. And some Atmos.

I gave up searching a looooooong time ago though. Size 11s in those in DS or good shape are very far and few between.
Staples.

Just to torment you, my dude. If we were the same size, I would have already sent a set your way.
That **** is bittersweet as hell. 

Always good to see AF1 heads with loads of classic heat. 

But dammit man....that **** hurts my heart.  You just gon' stunt on me with 3 pairs each, huh?  
laugh.gif

Good stuff though, BIP.  If both of those were more readily available in my size, no doubt I'd do my best to triple up, too.  Those Atmos just do something for me.  I've been close to IDing them a few times, but that grey stripe down the back sets them off for me.  Without it, it just feels like I'm settling.  

nice ids

was hoping to see more pics of others but i guess less people ordered than i anticipated

got my brazil lows in for 80 flat, amazing shoe in person
Also got a low pair in dark cork/linen but i'm happier about these :wink:

I too would like to know where to get the Brazil's for that prize

got the brazil lows from os

single random sizes pop back up on there

that's how I got mine

sold out at the moment tho

i just got thru but couldnt get my size, got 9.5 in the low.. needed 9. oh well, we'll see how this works out for me. thanks!!

Last edited:
IN MY OPINION
not my thing with the cork material
doesnt really look nice with the af1
props though

I've seen some pics that got me open and some pics that made me think the option is just horrible.

I have seen enough though to definitely feel that the low works better as a silhouette for Cork IDs.

It's weird because I low highs - they're my favorite cut of AF1s, yet the majority of the IDs I make are lows, especially if they make use of some uncommon material or design element.

Back
Top Bottom