OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I personally can't get jiggy with the corks

But I am very curious to see the all white pair with the cork midsole that someone on here says they are making.

Reminds me of the ice cube/ gum midsole pairs that dropped years ago

Last edited:
Finally!

My mailman was out sick and his replacement didn't leave a notice so I thought I got jacked. Went to the post office and they had them.

My IDs got held up in customs and won't be here until next Friday according to Nike. :smh: Better late than never though.

My dude Bip stay hurting feelings. :lol:

I gave up on Linens, refuse to drop that kind of bread for a pair of uptowns.

Those cork lows up there are dope!

Nice find. A sample pair too!
smokin.gif

Staples.

Just to torment you, my dude. If we were the same size, I would have already sent a set your way.
well, game over guys
Finally!

My mailman was out sick and his replacement didn't leave a notice so I thought I got jacked. Went to the post office and they had them.

My IDs got held up in customs and won't be here until next Friday according to Nike.
mean.gif
Better late than never though.
nice pickup man! looks sick

Bro I wanna rock bottom myself for nt copping da blue orange mods that retroed a while bak

Smh they went on NDC clearance then da 20 add code. Gone

:rofl:

Not the rock bottom!

You'll find a a pair man. There have been plenty of pairs that I let go of or passed on that resurface years later and most of the time when they do I have already lost interest in them.

I personally can't get jiggy with the corks

But I am very curious to see the all white pair with the cork midsole that someone on here says they are making.

Reminds me of the ice cube/ gum midsole pairs that dropped years ago

I thought that was a good idea - a different take on the JD "gummies"

My dude Bip stay hurting feelings. :lol:

I gave up on Linens, refuse to drop that kind of bread for a pair of uptowns.

Those cork lows up there are dope!

You know that ain't even the tip of the iceberg. I don't want to totally bombard this thread with older stuff though, because I want to respect that it was set up with new releases primarily in mind.

Did you get the link to the upload I sent you a week or so ago, BTW?

Bro I wanna rock bottom myself for nt copping da blue orange mods that retroed a while bak

Smh they went on NDC clearance then da 20 add code. Gone

Have you guys checked the bay? I can't imagine that there aren't plenty of pairs floating around there on the relatively cheap.

Somebody also posted the white and red low jewels from that same drop in the outlet thread, someplace in Cali for like 29.99, if anybody is interested.

BTW, the Bronco jewel mids actually released both as NYCs and then again without the NYC branding. NYC was '97, non-NYC was '98.

Last edited:
Yup. They where like 54 or less when I last saw them and they sold out

you didnt tell me you were lookin for forces. ice sold off a LOT of my old collection, and donated even more. ill have to send you pictures later of stuff i still have available. my oldest pair is from 2000

damn the leather on these look soo nice...it has changed soooo much

The shape too.

Leather on older Forces is amazing - here's a hodge podge of amazing quality pairs -

1998 (sample pair)

1995 (sample pair)

Look at what white on whites were like at one point -

BTW, anybody who likes this stuff should be following the thread in Showcase as well.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom