OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I feel what you saying

most credible sites were selling for 200ish

I think ebay cats just piggybacking

Off topic sneaker question, how do u guys store ur sneakers? I currently only have 1 room in my house available to me so stack the 90+ pairs in my closet but i dont have the 2 sliding doors for my closet anymore so i put up a black sheet(to keep the light out) then a white sheet over the black sheet(to deflect light) and my sneakers are in hefty bags with a silica gel pack in each bag with the bag 1/4 open. Does this method with the bags/silica gel packs work? Ive heard yes and ive heard no.

I have shoes that I've had for like 8 years that I barely wear, I just keep em in the box normally and theyre fine

Highest i've seen sold is $359 on ebay

But my point being is

That people are listing them FOR that much?

that's crazy within it's self..

and it's not one Person with a long shot listing

its a bunch of people
you miss 100% of full court shots you don't take. Why not? eBay gon give you the listing for free and let it auto relist for free you might luck up

See^^^ PEople Like $200 ++ for AF1

No Way Jose!  
laugh.gif

but guess what.... you missed the FLAX Train

it's gonna cost over $200+ to get back on Board Easily

Off topic sneaker question, how do u guys store ur sneakers? I currently only have 1 room in my house available to me so stack the 90+ pairs in my closet but i dont have the 2 sliding doors for my closet anymore so i put up a black sheet(to keep the light out) then a white sheet over the black sheet(to deflect light) and my sneakers are in hefty bags with a silica gel pack in each bag with the bag 1/4 open. Does this method with the bags/silica gel packs work? Ive heard yes and ive heard no.

Got some on a stackable shelf in the garage and the rest in my office in the crib. Nothing special, all just in the boxes & neatly stacked.

Idk if i shud get those boxes i mean id need to get 90+ of them plus i also sell n buy so idk what to do lol.. i hate crushing the boxes.

I also forgot to ask what u guys stuff ur kicks with to keep them in shape? On my worn pairs, I been recently replacing the shoe trees and stuffing them with paper towels to give them shape.

with the remastering happening, will the shape and quality be applied when customizing ID's as well?

Last edited:
Am I the only who feels this whole "remaster" campaigne is a slap in the face? Overcharging for "quality" products that should've been on all other releases to begin with. So is Nike admitting they were putting out shotty products up til this point?
Agreed!! [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]

Idk if i shud get those boxes i mean id need to get 90+ of them plus i also sell n buy so idk what to do lol.. i hate crushing the boxes.

I also forgot to ask what u guys stuff ur kicks with to keep them in shape? On my worn pairs, I been recently replacing the shoe trees and stuffing them with paper towels to give them shape.
i feel you man...my stacks are gettin sketchy as of late

theres a couple things you can do. if you like havin em tied then loosen the laces n lace up to like the 6 or 7th hole. if you wear em untied then you kinda kinda play with em to see what suits you.

but what ive found is that creasing majority comes from the flex point. when you take a step n the shoes are strapped to your feet youll get creases everywhere. but if you loosen it up it wont be so bad

sorry for the wall of text btw lol

Am I the only who feels this whole "remaster" campaigne is a slap in the face? Overcharging for "quality" products that should've been on all other releases to begin with. So is Nike admitting they were putting out shotty products up til this point?

Hell yeah it is.

From a business perspective I get cheaping out on materials, because let's be honest--shoes with ****** quality have been selling out for years. I personally have passed on more pairs than I can remember due to poor materials, craftsmanship and shape. But it might not matter other people, hence them continuing to get away with it. If heads keep buying why would they not keep using them?

But charging more for the "real thing" is absurd. I don't expect prices to be the same as they were back in the 90's, but hiking them way up like they're doing is pretty damn shameful, IMO. If any company is able to use quality materials on a limited run of sneakers and NOT overcharge for them, it's Nike. But Nike will Nike--they're gonna bleed every cent they can from you and then make it out like they're doing YOU a favor by offering real leather on a shoe.

All that said, if they remaster some co.jps like the Atmos and come correct with shape/materials.....I'm eating crow like a ************. :lol:

I stopped buying Uptowns because the quality had gotten so bad. I'm someone who remembers them and still have a couple of pairs from the 90's. I was fed up when they wanted to charge $140 or $200 for a "premium" sneaker that you used to get for $85. And the leather they started putting on white on whites was laughable.

I see the hype has begun.

:smh:

As long as all future pairs get "remastered" I'm good on that early morning countdown to nab this pair.

But on second thought, if they drop around my birthday I know what I'm asking my gf for. :lol:

I stopped buying Uptowns because the quality had gotten so bad. I'm someone who remembers them and still have a couple of pairs from the 90's. I was fed up when they wanted to charge $140 or $200 for a "premium" sneaker that you used to get for $85. And the leather they started putting on white on whites was laughable.

Not to mention the terrible shape and fitment from the past at least 10 years. Sizing all over the place. I think it's terrible how they've let such an iconic shoe slip.

Back
Top Bottom