OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

'07 quality was not bad. At least not my Fragment lows. Flawless shoe.

On another note, picked up my OG Hi's today at retail. Such a dope shoe. They still plenty sizes at my local spot , Sports Plus, in NOLA

They are IDs from '15. As I already ordered one pair of IDs last year and they really messed them up twice in a row, I'm so happy that this pair finally arrived and even happier about how it came out.
the leather looks real buttery and that shape looks amazing.. the toebox is nice and low profile

is Nike starting to step it up or something because just looking at that toebox I'm tempted to order ids

And this people.... is why u bid hours/days prior (put down my phone and forgot to bid KNOWING that they were ending soon)

Last edited:
Damn I feel your pain. I been after these too :frown:
i had these like 5 years ago i got them DS from holygrailgoods, one shoes midsole of yellowed when i got them but i wore them like twice anyway then sold them for dirt cheap cuz i didnt know how to get rid of yellowing midsoles.. w/e

ive sold so many shoes from yellowed midsoles for cheap. only to find out ive been selling them to geniuses with magic erasers and peroxide. lol 

Was waiting for the black version. Will definitely buy and looks like i'll have to change color of lunarlon insole

Last edited:
ive sold so many shoes from yellowed midsoles for cheap. only to find out ive been selling them to geniuses with magic erasers and peroxide. lol 
rite bro[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]... i let a few slide for cheap, one of them being the harlem lasers n they were ds [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]. But still got a DS pair of them with no yellowing

Back
Top Bottom