OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Pretty clean mids...

Info???

Calling all NT detectives! First of all, I realize this is a bit of a long shot, as I don't have much info, and only one ****** picture that you can't really make the shoe out in, but here goes anyways.

10 years ago, I had my first pair of AF1's. From what I remember, they were highs, were all white leather with crocodile or alligator print on certain sections on them, and a clear sole (although it looks light blue in the picture, but I know it was yellow by the time I threw them out), and a light blue tongue tag. These would've released in 2004 or 2005 I think. I've always wanted to get another pair, but I've never been able to find even a picture of them, much less a name! Anyways, any help would be much appreciated!

Disclaimer: Realize that this was 10 years ago, I was 17, and baggy clothes were "cool" :lol:

Last edited:
Calling all NT detectives! First of all, I realize this is a bit of a long shot, as I don't have much info, and only one ****** picture that you can't really make the shoe out in, but here goes anyways.

10 years ago, I had my first pair of AF1's. From what I remember, they were highs, were all white leather with crocodile or alligator print on certain sections on them, and a clear sole (although it looks light blue in the picture, but I know it was yellow by the time I threw them out), and a light blue tongue tag. These would've released in 2004 or 2005 I think. I've always wanted to get another pair, but I've never been able to find even a picture of them, much less a name! Anyways, any help would be much appreciated!

Disclaimer: Realize that this was 10 years ago, I was 17, and baggy clothes were "cool" :lol:
Hey man, can it be these ?

Those are hard to see but the only mids with the croc pattern on certain parts of the shoe that are coming to my mind would be a matrix euro release.

Even tho these dont have a clear sole, these would be the closest pair i can give u due to ur rough description of the pair u had.

Heres the link for semi close up blurry/old pics

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=1351

Maybe they are those

EU and Canada exclusiv release from 2005

White/White-University Blue
306340-112

haha yo i waa trying to find those, i knew they existed but couldnt find them for ****
I'm having the same problem now :lol:

There's a size 8 on eBay, that's about all I can find. I need a 10.5 or an 11, and I like my toes, so the hunt continues!

It's kinda scary that I've lived through the skinny - baggy - skinny cycle. Only a matter of time before baggy comes back in full force?
:lol:

I could definitely see it happening at some point, we're pretty much at a point where it's physically impossible for dude jeans to get any "skinnier", dudes be wearing pants that look like they were painted on :smh:

250caddy's pic reminds me of one of those memes talking about how cats with forces that dirty will steal from you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom