OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

:wow and
laugh.gif
at the same time.
Kinda dope but Too gimmicky for me.
sick to me... def cop

I need to return to my roots glad I found this thread........the cocaine whites were my 1st pair of cool kicks back in '07 in 9th grade always got love for them.....Good to see there's still die hard Air Force 1 fans out here [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I require 3 pairs of each remaster that has been released so far.

And the hunt begins !!

Last edited:
how do the lunar lows fit? im a 10 in pretty much everything, but a 9.5 in AF1 lows. should i stick to a 9.5 in lunar lows or maybe even go down half a size? never owned a pair of lunars before.

Very nice. Unfortunately, not in my budget right now. Vacation coming up at the end of the month.

[ name="contradictive24" url="/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/13530#post_23685959"]
[/quote]

Calling all NT detectives! First of all, I realize this is a bit of a long shot, as I don't have much info, and only one ****** picture that you can't really make the shoe out in, but here goes anyways.

10 years ago, I had my first pair of AF1's. From what I remember, they were highs, were all white leather with crocodile or alligator print on certain sections on them, and a clear sole (although it looks light blue in the picture, but I know it was yellow by the time I threw them out), and a light blue tongue tag. These would've released in 2004 or 2005 I think. I've always wanted to get another pair, but I've never been able to find even a picture of them, much less a name! Anyways, any help would be much appreciated!

Disclaimer: Realize that this was 10 years ago, I was 17, and baggy clothes were "cool" :lol:

It's kinda scary that I've lived through the skinny - baggy - skinny cycle. Only a matter of time before baggy comes back in full force?

Back
Top Bottom