OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Mehhh, I've got a couple pairs of shoes that look like **** that I thought were hot/unique. Eventually you realize you look like a fool wearing these novelty kicks.

Carry on fellas.

if you actually wear this with acronym everything matches perfectly :smh:

but then the black pair is the only pair i liked

Last edited:
Yeah they had them yesterday when I was returning a pair Greedys....thought about it but waiting to see if the chocolate croc pinnacles drop
damn returning greedys? They ain't flipping or something? And yea I seen some people rack up on em, was wondering where dropped em

Nah they ain't sitting :lol:
Those highs are fuego, not even mad I missed out on mids yesterday

damn returning greedys? They ain't flipping or something? And yea I seen some people rack up on em, was wondering where dropped em

Didn't try to flip....just wanted a pair to wear. They didn't have my size on RD picked up the closest to it (9.5) but a few days later I guess someone was Meg'd/cc declined cause throughout the day random size would pop up on NDC. Was able to pick up so I decided to return the other pair. Dudes mos def wanted them so I guess they are still flipping.

Last edited:
Didn't try to flip....just wanted a pair to wear. They didn't have my size on RD picked up the closest to it (9.5) but a few days later I guess someone was Meg'd/cc declined cause throughout the day random size would pop up on NDC. Was able to pick up so I decided to return the other pair. Dudes mos def wanted them so I guess they are still flipping.
oh ok got you

Peeped the wht and royal at hoh and def on par with summit grey when it comes to construction. Will be had eventually as will the others when they drop

Never own these... somebody on a group is selling them, anybody could help me out to know if they legit ? thx in advance !

Last edited:
just looked on the net, the design on the side panel of the outside is not the right one...thx problem, appreciate that

Better question, u guys Come across any sites Selling a 9-5 / 10 for a Reasonable price for the Flax?

I see FC asking for 300$. I should able to find a DS pair in the 200$ area. But da Hype is toooo real wit these. Smh.

Managed to scoop a pair in my size of the flax, but kind of tempted to try to move em if i can get a pair of the highs. 

What's the word on the MEN'S suede/gum shoes? I saw navy blue ones online a few days ago and now they're gone. Anyone know if they have a release date and if there will be more colors? Trying to buy the navy pair now but can't find them.

Back
Top Bottom