OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Does anyone else realize that the delivery date on the Flaxs are longer than usual? Never had to wait 8 days for my shipment. :nerd:

My Chis arrived today

Word just copped a flax for $195, still pricey but I needs[emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just an FYI....got this response from Nike. I'm calling BS as there was a full size run before they were pulled down from the site last week.

The outlet thread has seen them and the fragment AT1s on hash with spread out sizes. That is definitely BS.

Yo, quick question; are those powder blue highs slated for 12/5 made of nubuck/suede? Looked at some pictures and they do not have that dull shine that leather has.

Got an extra 10.5 flax mid on the restock I'm willing to oop at just retail and my shipping costs. Fairly new to the forum and hoping this might return me a favor in the future from someone who needs that 10.5 or appreciates the deed in general

Last edited:
I *** knew i wasnt tripping man. I made this exact pair when the options were first up, but I didn't order. Then last week during my lunch break I decided i was gonna pull the trigger. When i went to make them i couldnt make the toe box and side panel red. That color option wasnt there anymore.

On one hand I'm upset I missed out on the flax restock, but on the other hand I'm good because the resell value took a nose dive :smile:

Really wish they would have gone with a lunar sole on these flyknits.

Last edited:
Welp, I'll be saving money by not buying those ugly *** things.

And on everything, that whole color of the month pack is getting got.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom