OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Same thing with me. I copped the first day they went on NDC. Bad enough I wear sz 14 I don't have the luxury to be waiting for prices to drop. Next cop is white/royal OGs later this week.

Funny. :lol:

I have the same issue/shoe size.

And when they dropped I wasn't super feeling them, but got them just to avoid regret down the line. Glad I pulled the trigger.

Same thing with me. I copped the first day they went on NDC. Bad enough I wear sz 14 I don't have the luxury to be waiting for prices to drop. Next cop is white/royal OGs later this week.

True I'm waiting on the flax highs

For anyone that got the Nai Ke's, how's the quality on them? On par with the white/grey og highs?

Major Payne like Damon Wayans

Last edited:
Damn,ty. Everytime I make a pair of id's I think I got something good. But then I see what you make and just erase the whole thing. Those are fire. That gold swoosh really brings it all together.

Last edited:
The leather on the white/silver og's are softer ,more a premium feel. The Nai Ke are cut a little different and runs a little bigger.
I thought the quality was comparable. The leather may be a touch softer on the white ones if any.

Last edited:

anyone know what these are called? John G instagram account..comments saying they arent custom
Think he had special access to ID options that weren't available to the public. Well that's what he said on " The Sitdown"

anyone know what these are called? John G instagram account..comments saying they arent custom
iD's bro. Idk of those options are available but those are def iD's. And those options were available not long ago.

Last edited:
Leather is exactly like the 2 previous supreme look alike low top colorways, slightly more tumble but nowhere near a premium soft buttery feel. ( tongue is leather as well)

Last edited:
Check your local Clearance if you have one close. Buddy picked me up the red Nai Ke for $59.99.

Damn, I would definitely take them for $60

Need to see these in the wild, I think i need

Leather is exactly like the 2 previous supreme look alike low top colorways, slightly more tumble but nowhere near a premium soft buttery feel. ( tongue is leather as well)

good lord! where are those?
edit I misread your post ...I just saw the pic & paw "soft buttery feel" :smh: would grab on a disco tho ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom