OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

30WCEARLYAC .... just got this code for FNL . Wonder if if would have worked with the 3s

WRONG POST . MY BAD GENTLEMEN

Last edited:
ANYBODY COP FROM GOAT BEFORE ? WHY ARE THEY SO SO SLOW. BEEN WAITING A WEEK AND HALF ALREADY .

ANYBODY COP FROM GOAT BEFORE ? WHY ARE THEY SO SO SLOW. BEEN WAITING A WEEK AND HALF ALREADY .
Bruh chill, one they make sure everything is "good" so your not getting bent over without atleast getting a meal out of it 
laugh.gif
......two your getting into the holiday season, shipping may take a bit

I had no idea these restocked, what a pleasant surprise to see these on the shelf at the mall.

When I get home I am going to secure the double for both my wife and I. Having just 1 pair each is pretty nerve racking with these.

Congrats on those that waited and finally get to eat!

I had no idea these restocked, what a pleasant surprise to see these on the shelf at the mall.

When I get home I am going to secure the double for both my wife and I. Having just 1 pair each is pretty nerve racking with these.

Which mall? Are you talking the SFAF1's?

Has anyone here bought any Nike ID forces in leather lately?

I want to know if Nike ID leather quality is better than GR quality.

We talking flax or SF here? Because you're ******* with a lot of people's emotions right now :lol:

Depends on the options you choose. The Pendleton and Will Leather are very nice. The standard iD leather is comparable to GR.
thank you.  Yea i was referring to the regular leathers.  I hear that nike ID quality is better  most of the time, but I haven't ever did a nike id shoe that featured leather, only lebrons, kds, kobes etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom