OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just copped this slept on AF1 mid for $110aud with their 20% off code GOGOGO with free shipping, basically a full size run just sitting on there.
Interested to see what these look like in hand, will post a pic or two once they arrive [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

After the anguish, Instant L's and a million changed dates... I finally got these bad boys in,.. Well worth the headache and I have a cool story line... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
After the anguish, Instant L's and a million changed dates... I finally got these bad boys in,.. Well worth the headache and I have a cool story line... [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Man... How and Where are y'all getting these double colors...

I just want one pair.. Olive or Black.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Now just stuntin'. Ain't nobody dropping any info, but yet some of y'all still in here showing off pictures.
laugh.gif
most of them are prolly resale

EU had the draw and SNS restocked once or twice

nothing else for the US since the original drop except that Fat Joe store

Now just stuntin'. Ain't nobody dropping any info, but yet some of y'all still in here showing off pictures. :lol:

Forreal. Dude talking bout cool story on how i got these & then proceeds to not tell us :lol:

Still salty couldnt get the olives but at least i got the black ones

Sorry fellas. In my excitement I forgot to mention that the pairs are from GOAT... first time buying from them. Would do it again despite the small customs and brokerage fees to Canada. With the USD conversion and all these fees still a lot better than resale here.

Last edited:
I had no idea these restocked, what a pleasant surprise to see these on the shelf at the mall.

When I get home I am going to secure the double for both my wife and I. Having just 1 pair each is pretty nerve racking with these.

Congrats on those that waited and finally get to eat!

this post is stilly as hell, regardless of what shoe was obtained

Sorry fellas. In my excitement I forgot to mention that the pairs are from GOAT... first time buying from them. Would do it again despite the small customs and brokerage fees to Canada. With the USD conversion and all these fees still a lot better than resale here.
please dont tell this story to your grandchildren

include a dragon or something in there

Last edited:
Wow... just sharing my experience bro... but thanks for the feedback.

Maybe I can include a crusty toad in the revised version. Lol.

I'm sad. Missed on the US release. Had a chance on a good deal for resale but got a price changed in the end, was sleeping during two 3am releases, missed out on the Euro release...

Not meant for me to have. :lol:

Man... How and Where are y'all getting these double colors...

I just want one pair.. Olive or Black.:frown:  

I feel you and was out there trying to score on the 5th like everyone else... Nike UK pulled the pairs so I endured holding off on resell and was able to win the raffle in the UK when they finally did drop... Both pairs using 2 different accounts. 1 per.

I was after them for Veterans Day heavy and wanted two pairs of the Olive Drab colorway... Scored 1 and 1. Can't and won't complain about it.
Was happy as ****

Well damn. Nice fam. I need to be on my toes with the releases.

Just don't have twitter :frown:

Back
Top Bottom