OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[ATTACHMENT=13008][ATTACHMENT=13009][ATTACHMENT=13010][ATTACHMENT=13011][ATTACHMENT=13012]IMG_0015.JPG (64k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]. Thoughts? I think these kinda dope

Decided to pull trigger on a pair of Vachetta Tan Mids...been trying to hold off to catch at a steal but Nike has 9.5 & 10.5 left..looks like my chance of a steal are slim. 

You and me both, even more so because I pretty much blew them off because I didn't think anyone outside this thread was messing with them.
you-know-you-done-******-up-o.gif

I manned up and sold my space jams that I picked up under retail which told me it was okay to drop $500 on the Olives. Happy I did it. It's a classic sneaker that will likely never be restocked in that colorway.

Side note: I got them consignment and they didn't have the bag. Does anyone know where I could get just the bag itself for the olives? PM if you do, thanks!

Oreo FKs (not my pic)

I feel like the FKs AF1s are very underrated (which is fine because they are so cheap at the outlets right now) with hot comfortable that ultra sole is and how light it is with it's flyknit upper, I hope Nike keeps releasing colorways.
Kinda crazy I've never had any love for AF1 in 20 years, but after the SF AF1, I'm really interested in what else is coming out.  

Love what they're doing , but still LOTS of room for improvement.  Maybe keep the silhouettes and mess with new/different materials.

Last edited:
I finally got around to getting the Nikelab AF1s. I'm incredibly impressed, I plan on getting more.

I said F it on the SF AF1 olives and got the olive Lebron Soldier 10s. $140 vs $1000? They're just as nice imo.

Maybe I'm exaggerating. Close enough though...

Last edited:
Soldiers just as nice as SF1s?

:lol: but what you mean $140 vs. $1000? Are they really that high now? :x

For a size 14... yes. :smh: **** is ridiculous.

Suede straps, toe, swoosh and accents. I admitted I'm exaggerating, but I'm salty I missed out. Woke up early and everything.

nike-lebron-soldier-10-lux-cargo-khaki.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom