OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I love the height, exact same as the Kobe 9s... Still have yet to wear either one of these.

But if the height of those shoes were regular AF1 Highs then it wouldn't be anything too special.

kobe 9 is a good reference

I only bought lows in the 9s too lol
I thought the kobe 9 Elite (highs) were ugly when they were current, but now I want them in my fave CWs really bad.  Not sure maybe my taste has changed, maybe cause it's rarer now, either way I dig them high joints now.

I don't mind the sf1s

they just go with a very distinct style of dress

it's a shoe I'd rarely ever wear

But if the height of those shoes were regular AF1 Highs then it wouldn't be anything too special.
:lol: take away the special part then point out why they wouldnt be special. It not like Yeezys where if it were the EXACT same shoe minus a name it probably wouldnt be liked. That AMG 6x6 wouldn't be so special without the extra wheels either.

Don't the straps make them special as well?

To me that's what always stood out about the sneaker. Not the height.

Can't tell if the sarcasm for the SF is really high or the moniker is being missed. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
I honestly just like the color of the olive they used

the other sf1s don't even exist to me

and the bag?

nah

AF1 SF samples that my Nike fam hooked me up with. came right on time after giving away my 8.5. Thought they were a little tight when worn with boot sock. I also managed to get the SF display also in the back hehe.
1rrhxg.jpg

ix5yt1.jpg

2ymc1na.jpg

Last edited:

And if yeezys were called super Boost they would be the same price as ultra boosts l. The point is they aren't. They were made in very late mites quantities, they're unique and they look great.

I woulda copped the Olives in that CW & same materials if they came in a high

I'm not saying the shoes wouldn't look good as a high but the height is what makes the shoe real distinct and separates it from other AF1s.

That's how I see it at least.

I feel like some people are disagreeing or getting mad because it might seem like I am saying people like it because it is hyped and why the yeezy comparison was even made but that is not what I am saying at all. :lol:

even at regular height I think they'd be dope with all the same elements.
I'm not saying the shoes wouldn't look good as a high but the height is what makes the shoe real distinct and separates it from other AF1s.

I feel like some people are disagreeing or getting mad because it might seem like I am saying people like it because it is hyped and why the yeezy comparison was even made but that is not what I am saying at all.
laugh.gif
I agree that if it were just a basic high with these colors they wouldn't have sold out but I think if it were the height of highs with all the same elements and construction as the SF-1 they would have been received the same way.

I feel like some people are disagreeing or getting mad because it might seem like I am saying people like it because it is hyped and why the yeezy comparison was even made but that is not what I am saying at all. :lol:

Honestly the double straps is what caught my attention first bout em but i see what you saying too

first time I saw it, it actually only had one strap because the other strap was on the bag so it wasn't what stood out for me, I didn't know until later that you could remove the handle from the bag and make it into a strap for the shoes

Back
Top Bottom