OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any idea on when these drop? I've been checking the Nike+ & Snkrs app nonstop ever since I saw them on sneakernews

Flax highs available anywhere for the low?
Need 10.5 or 11. Prices seem to have gone up on ebay
My mids are starting to get beat...

Last edited:
I've been purging my collection. How I b to flax mids from last year and those haze lows go for?

Sounds like hypebeasts talk right there

aestheticsbeast talk, really

Marginally worse, little brother colorways of the original (very well executed imo) drop, to me.

Wouldn't stop me from buying the original colorways that i like

OR some of the little bros (i copped gum bottom blacks as a consolation)

and I'd still cop some of the original colorways if they were mass released.

a lot of the jordan 1 retro rando colorways are corny, but ill still cop the colors I like...and the OGs that I like.

im only speaking on what looks good/bad to me :lol:

Last edited:
I've been purging my collection. How I b to flax mids from last year and those haze lows go for?
I've been consolidating things too.  Sold an extra pair of flax mids for $235 a few months ago.  Not sure of the market now, since theres none listed on goat.

most shoes aren't worth much if you're not selling ultraboost, yeezys or super limited jordans

you picked the worst time to sell

better off doing a bulk sell with a consignment shop and saving yourself the heartache of individual sales

people looking to buy shoes are the worst, they act like they don't know it's an expensive hobby

also most shoes are easy to find so you usually have to undercut yourself to even get attention

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys.

and u guys are absolutely right. I purged a bunch of Boosts so quickly lol 

man i wish somebody would have warned me about the the all black air force high...jesus christ worst leather of all time on this shoe.. prowings had better leather man..

The all white and all black joints that are always available have had terrible leather for over 10 years.

If you want a nice all black pair..your only options would be nike id..buying a pair off ebay from like 2003 or earlier or some special release as those tend to have better leather

Did Nike stop with the remastered highs? Best shoe I've purchased in a long time.

Last pairs to come out were the white/red and white/blue lows..im not really suprised nike stopped..only ones that copped were ppl like us..and all the pairs ended up bieng discounted.

Still need the white/royal highs tho

These are dope af
Kinda wanted them North Carolina blue jawns but they just disappeared around my way a couple months ago outta nowhere lol. I wonder if i can find em for the low online, never checked

Do it. I love my pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom