OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

when in doubt, take your typical nike size

lots of dudes on nt don't know their own size, hence all of the conflicting info that gets posted all of the time (not to mention people have different preferences for how their shoes should fit; other times people have narrow/wide feet, too, which also adds to all of the confusion)

i've been burned three times from taking advice like "go down .5" or "def gotta size up .5" on this site

never again

Last edited:

lots of dudes on nt don't know their own size, hence all of the conflicting info that gets posted all of the time (not to mention people have different preferences for how their shoes should fit; other times people have narrow/wide feet, too, which also adds to all of the confusion)

i've been burned three times from taking advice like "go down .5" or "def gotta size up .5" on this site

never again
word, i'll just go with my retro jordan 1 size (.5 size bigger than flyknit free)

never again

I never listen to people on sizing especially without context

you have to compare em to other shoes and say if your foot is wide or narrow and say if you wear em snug or loose

levels

so bummed i missed out on the will leather ids esp seeing them all over ig now....

how much better than the "NT leather special" were they for anyone who got both? curious if im missing out heavy esp since i just swung by will leather in portland. quality spot!

Any deals on the purple or yellow NikeLab lows that dropped [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I just win my af1 sf via the draw. It was fast :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom