OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Like a furry onsie or sumthin? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Considering I own just about every Boost shoe ever made (10+ UB, Yeezy V2s, EQT, NMDs) and I wear UB daily to work, I think I'm qualified to say these are essentially UB levels of cushiness. 
lol, you think forces are equal to UB in comfort, not even close buddy

Last edited:

Got mine

What made you jump off the bandwagon? Was it the hype?
i mean to be honest, if you are avoiding hype like me, boosts are the last thing you should be looking at.

All black ultraboosts sell for 200 retail and get resold lmao.

Think about that.

An all black shoe. with no special features, that gets released like weekly. The sole being black makes them limited.

Last edited:
Kind of like how an extra set of straps somehow makes people go nuts

Swoosh or stripes all got Victims of da hype

Does the extra height justify the resell?
Oh no for the gum soled ones, the resale is insane.

The rest have resale that roughly equals out after shipping and taxes for the most part. 

But yeah out of all the AF1's these do seem to have "hype" on them.

Last edited:

i mean to be honest, if you are avoiding hype like me, boosts are the last thing you should be looking at.

All black ultraboosts sell for 200 retail and get resold lmao.

Think about that.

An all black shoe. with no special features, that gets released like weekly. The sole being black makes them limited.
I meant what made him jump off the Boost bandwagon to pick up the SF AF1... implying that it was probably the Hype that made him buy the SF's

Basically I was calling him a hypebeast because he has a closet full of boost and the only Nike he has happens to be one of there most hyped silhouettes at the moment

What made you jump off the bandwagon? Was it the hype?
I got into shoes with Boost, because of reputation for comfort. Couldn't find shoes as comfortable as Boost until I tried on SF AF1s because I liked the styling at first. Before that, Lunarlon shoes like Lunarepic weren't even close, and Air shoes like Prestos didn't really impress me. I just heard Air shoes are lame in terms of comfort and super old tech.

Now I'm going to be looking into Vapormax.

Not into Team Nike or Team Adidas, I just like the dope shoes that are also comfy. To me, Yeezy V2s are king of comfort for now, they just happen to be hyped.

Last edited:

I got into shoes with Boost, because of Comfort. Couldn't find shoes as comfortable as Boost until I tried on SF AF1s because I liked the styling at first.

Now I'm going to be looking into Vapormax.

Not into Team Nike or Team Adidas, I just like the dope shoes that are also comfy. To me, Yeezy V2s are king of comfort for now, they just happen to be hyped.
People act like there were no comfortable sneakers before Boost 

I finally tried a pair on expecting to be blown away but all I could think was that I wanted to put my Prestos back on

I meant what made him jump off the Boost bandwagon to pick up the SF AF1... implying that it was probably the Hype that made him buy the SF's

Basically I was calling him a hypebeast because he has a closet full of boost and the only Nike he has happens to be one of there most hyped silhouettes at the moment
There's a reason hype exists for shoes also, people have to LIKE them.

SF AF1s look awesome on feet, I find all the other AF1s to look old and boring. Maybe because the AF1s are bulky and look like a high cut boot style already. 

Am I going to get other AF1s? Nope, only like select colors of Special Field. 

I also don't buy Hyperadapts or other ridiculous looking shoes for the hype, they look terrible on feet, even if they do glow and self lace. 

Went to FTL today and they had a restock of flax hi's. Manager said af1 is their best seller and got shipments from other stores

There's a reason hype exists for shoes also, people have to LIKE them.

SF AF1s look awesome on feet, I find all the other AF1s to look old and boring
. Maybe because the AF1s are bulky and look like a high cut boot style already. 

Am I going to get other AF1s? Nope, only like select colors of Special Field. 

Hypebeast.

People act like there were no comfortable sneakers before Boost 

I finally tried a pair on expecting to be blown away but all I could think was that I wanted to put my Prestos back on
Prestos can't compare to Ultra Boost, similar same as some of the cheaper NMDs or PureBoosts though.
I did notice my SFs were more comfy than my other AF1s after trying them on
ohwell.gif
Yup, never tried on old AF1s before, but don't really intend too. This shoe's styling works well as a sneakerboot like Yeeyz 750s, they don't look good as a low top sneaker to me. 

Back
Top Bottom