OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

[/IMG]

Via Victor Cruz's IG

About damn time some jewel AF1s I can get with. Nike need to go ahead and put the Jewel Swoosh as an ID option for I can buy 10 pairs.

Last edited:
Hey lil guy, you can feel free to disagree if you, but I wear Ultraboost everyday work and gym, what do you wear?

Good for you bruh, so does that make you the expert on comfort.....I think not like I said I strongly disagree with your comment. As for me I wear SB's, forces, air Max's, ultra boost, and some j's, so I would say that's a pretty rounded rotation for work and play. Out of all of them the forces(lows/highs) are the least comfortable pair. And if it says anything most my forces are the supreme models.

Last edited:
Good for you bruh, so does that make you the expert on comfort.....I think not like I said I strongly disagree with your comment. As for me I wear SB's, forces, air Max's, ultra boost, and some j's, so I would say that's a pretty rounded rotation for work and play. Out of all of them the forces(lows/highs) are the least comfortable pair. And if it says anything most my forces are the supreme models.
Nah it doesn't, but coming from a daily boost person, I would think my opinion shouldn't be easily scoffed at like most people here seemed to do. The Memory Foam insole in these SF AF1s are crazy comfy. 

It was just my opinion, but you got some people in here jumping down your throat lol

Jewels are great. But man I'm sick of these white soled shoes. Light tan outsole would have been the business.

They finally came in! Ordered from stockx on the 23rd...

Man these are sssswwwwweeeeeettttt!

Well worth the resellers I paid for imo (copped for $230.95)

Wish it came yesterday as it was my berfday[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dope kicks FR!

UN has these.... I don't buy stuff from there coz it's hella over priced IMO.... but these are decently price? Plz correct me if I'm wrong doe

Wich are the differences beetwen AF1 07 Models and AF! 07 LV 8?

I got a AF1 MID 07 and a AF1 LOW 07 LV8 and the LV8 feels so much better on my feet.

Both sides are 9.5 USA.

Is there a real design level beetwen 07 and LV8 or its just that the AF1 LOW models are more confortable to me?

My feet is wide, so I needed a pair of weeks to losen a bit the 07 and still not as confortable as the LV8 DS

The LV8 are just a globe to my feet.

Last edited:
Loop the laces thru that plastic part on the strap when you tie them or thru a lace thats already thru a hole.

Thats wat everyone does where i live.

Back
Top Bottom