OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Clean.

Last edited:

am I allowed to wear the AF1 RETRO LOW NYC if I don't live in NYC? lol
You do whatever you want. Me personally, I wouldn't rock another city's kicks unless I got a really good deal on them. I copped those af1's but I'm from NYC and that NYC swoosh logo was a major selling point for me personally. It took me back to the Uptowns in the 90's that we used to wear.

Wore my Olive SF AF1s for the first time. I'm not that big on AF1s anymore but man these are cold. Top 5 AF1 all time. Really well executed.

Right. I won the raffle for tomorrow morning and Im in (group A) so I must pick them up between 8 and 9am. I won't be able to, I just wish they sent me the confirmation earlier today.

group A here also. coming in from NJ then zipping out to work smh 

Back in limited sizes. The Draw for the Women's and Men's Nike SF Air Force 1 begins tomorrow at 9am CET.

Anybody had these in hand or heard anything about the leather quality? Nike says it is a "premium leather upper".

Really happy with these.
If that code works on the UK NDC, I might just have to make a pair with one of the other options.

The gum outsole is more orangey than I wanted but I think it works well with the shoe. Leather is butter too.
Wish they were still on the US site 

Back
Top Bottom