OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These just became available in the Nike app/NDC
AF84C780-7CD8-45EA-A4A3-B8B3008624F8.png

https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-07-premium-mens-shoes-NwqtZX/DJ2536-900

I don't get that either. I only call it that because of the pic on the tongue etc but man they are dragging this concept out.

None of those kicks have really been. That dope to me either. They should've just dropped the whole pack at once and be done with it

I don't get that either. I only call it that because of the pic on the tongue etc but man they are dragging this concept out.

None of those kicks have really been. That dope to me either. They should've just dropped the whole pack at once and be done with it
The indigo pair didn't do anything for me but I like all the ones with the pineapple.

Don't get wrong we've had much worse stuff drop but none of these really moved the needle for me. They were just okay.

Some of the other stuff they dropped this summer was better (Dakaris, the coconut milk/ royal blue joints etc).

I have a feeling most of these fruits and flowers joints will just get forgotten over time.

The Daktaris are still one of my favorite pickups from the past year, I've been wearing them a lot. I wanted to like those coconut milks, the upper is so dope, but I had to return them. I just can't get past how clunky the white/white sole always makes AF1s look.

theres some doubles in there too. like the white with the powder blue swoosh(idk what fruit/spice its named). my friend got a pair where only the middle panel is canvas but i've seen others that are all canvas.

imagine nike did this with pairs people actually wanted.

Thanks, i have 7 more coming, really interested to see how the big swoosh turns out as I used it for the majority of my pairs
how'd some of ya'll even get to put in multiples lol

i swear i couldn't get in with my app that had all the designs saved, had to go off a twitter link, log in, redesign something(went easy white on gum) because nike doesn't like saving the designs to your actual login i guess(one day someones cell phone is going to fill up with nike temp files watch)

and even that was too much time where i almost didn't get the order in.

Now I’m starting to get the regrets I didn’t make a PS inspired pair. Had it saved and didn’t pull the trigger. Those look good!

Back
Top Bottom