OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Can anyone teach me anything about the NYC Nike logo? Like was it made specifically for air force 1s was it made more so for a NYC basketball culture umbrella for the brand? Who designed it? Randomly came across this and had to grab it
E431F8BD-DD33-4CB6-9003-18A0F5898FF5.jpeg

Can anyone teach me anything about the NYC Nike logo? Like was it made specifically for air force 1s was it made more so for a NYC basketball culture umbrella for the brand? Who designed it? Randomly came across this and had to grab it
That's a good question that I don't have a certain answer to, nor can I find it. Probably used for any and all NYC stuff since it's one of their biggest markets. I'm sure there were shoes and clothing that came out at the same time, knowing how Nike likes to release apparel that matches the shoes. **** is weird tho because if I'm not mistaken Nike also released Euro exclusive NYC branded af1s

Cool hat tho looks like inspiration for procells which have that nyc logo at the heel and use a similar color/material

Some options have been removed last week. No more turquoise tumbled leather. Some tags are gone too. I've been too slow...
So I ordered these two pairs yesterday. I really look forward to see that black metallic leather, hope it will look nice.
I can't wait to see pictures of those bobbitos some of you ordered !
nikeid-46.jpeg

nikeid-44.jpeg

Last edited:
Was a bit disappointed it wouldnt let me add 2 pairs to my cart. Had a 20% code was tryna get 2 pairs. I dont recall it not allowing multiple pairs at a time, i may be wrong tho?

Was a bit disappointed it wouldnt let me add 2 pairs to my cart. Had a 20% code was tryna get 2 pairs. I dont recall it not allowing multiple pairs at a time, i may be wrong tho?
True, I had to order one pair at a time.

That's a good question that I don't have a certain answer to, nor can I find it. Probably used for any and all NYC stuff since it's one of their biggest markets. I'm sure there were shoes and clothing that came out at the same time, knowing how Nike likes to release apparel that matches the shoes. **** is weird tho because if I'm not mistaken Nike also released Euro exclusive NYC branded af1s

Cool hat tho looks like inspiration for procells which have that nyc logo at the heel and use a similar color/material
Yo good morning thanks for the response! You know I think it’s just the lighting and a little discoloration but the hats white I wish I had the procells.. skyrocketed in price on me when I went back to get a pair!

I was also gonna ask that too if there were NYC pairs that were euro cause I thought I saw someone talking about that but idk if I was remembering wrong or what. My knowledge for this shoe doesn’t really go that far back just cause I wasn’t around ya know? Haha but I’m just trying to learn some more stuff that I don’t know and this I don’t know!

Blue pair will be here next week, will swap the dubraes once they arrive
Perfection

That’s funny, ordered two pairs in a single order Monday and then four more pairs Tuesday...had 6 pairs in my cart but deleted two because the student 10% discount is a maximum of $50
I really don't get it !
Actually, I think I did manage to put several pairs in the cart some weeks before. I didn't pull the trigger at that time.
But yesterday, I couldn't. It didn't bother me tho.

Ordered two pairs of by yours a while back (this round is surprisingly slower to make). I did get a almost done email a couple days ago.

Honestly not sure if I will keep either pair. Went with metallic mattes on both so my expectations are low.

Old NTer rbn718 rbn718 has an IG page. "City Attack" was the code name of that project. DM him if you're on IG and I'm sure he could provide more info. I just chatted with him and told him to log back onto NT but it's been 6 years and I think he's good. :lol: Edit: He's back!

Last edited:

Check my IG page out @nikenyc1994 for the origins of the city attack logo and great references. John C Jay is responsible for the logo and original campaign.

Back
Top Bottom