OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anyone get these? been in a earth tone mood lately

C800EDA9-33AA-4EB7-95A6-FDC330099F0D.png
somebody help me grab venice. they dont have em here in canada 😞

Well...its interesting thing happened. Not sure how this happened, but I bought the shoes, through GooglePay, throught Paypal. First time I ever used GPay. Never got confirmation, shipping or anything else. After seeing others getting their pairs, I got worried. I sent an email using my Gmail address. They told me they didn't have an order under that email. I'm like WTF..so in panic mode, I file a dispute with PayPal. I guess PayPal reached out to Woodstack. And boom I get an email to my Hotmail address, saying the shoes shipped and they would arrived Saturday (Today). I canceled the dispute. Got the shoes, but not sure how they found my Hotmail email when I used Gmail. Sorry for the long rant. I just wanted clear some things up.

^ I think the time I was involved was little after that era coz I remember the size of HDD was something like 250MB. But GW2K was dumb enough to send us the multiple laptops which they had forgotten to slot the RAM cards (4MB x 2!!) on the board or something like that. We got a tons of claiming phone calls and one even claimed it came without the CPU…

Last edited:
Finally got my stussy’s to compare sizing and def don’t go a half size down got my true size and they are perfect! Half size down my toes were SCREAMING!
Love the shoe though :smile:

Attachments

• 5469D273-B815-415E-B2A9-311F0312416F.jpeg
    5469D273-B815-415E-B2A9-311F0312416F.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 42F49F19-2DA9-4CEF-A66D-731C3FDECBBA.jpeg
    42F49F19-2DA9-4CEF-A66D-731C3FDECBBA.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 150
I think I'm gonna try to move my olive undftd forces. Great colorway, quality, and comfort but I'm just not wearing em a lot. They're lightly worn OG all I think I'd do like $50 under retail shipped if anyone's interested. Size 11.5 but fit snug, more like an 11 (11 being my normal AF1 size). HMU if interested thanks

What's the best replacement laces for Air Force 1's? I cleaned my pair of Air Force 1 High's and need replacement laces.

I saw a pair of Kiwi flat white laces in a store by me that look close but not exact.

Back
Top Bottom