OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I want to say...you guys are the best bad influence ever🤣. Plus these sales are too good to pass up. Had to copped the Jewels, $50 and $60.
20230711_175103.jpg

Thanks for sharing that you wore a t-shirt based on Juice because that's a cool coincidence as that movie has been aired multiple times recently on the premium cable channels that got added to the cable plan in my neighborhood. I've been watching it repeatedly when it comes on if there's nothing else on TV that interests me.

And you always really maintain your eye for matching articles from head to feet.

i just grabbed white on whites off Packer shoes and they were included in their 30% off sale. So pumped to get them on discount.

Red jewels will probably release this month as well. Pairs already on most aftermarket sites.
ID4 on ebay has them for retail too

Last edited:
Greens are the best pair imo. Ez double up. I can’t really wait on a 40-50% sale cuz the off brand sites usually don’t have 12.5’s.

Pulled out the close to 20 years old AF1 mid UNC toe (that term probably didn’t exist back then) :lol:

It’s surprisingly in top notch condition considering it sits in a cabinet in a basement that has high humidity

227AE881-82E8-4B7B-8AD9-36230F461D15.jpeg

Bonus photo with my ride
BE29CDCC-51FC-490C-874B-BA3B5D8DD9D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom