• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They not Grey and black?
I got you fam. 
nthat.gif

@mochachip2 seen a lot of pairs on eBay for below retail. As far as remastered 1's go, Laser's fit TTS. Can't speak on Frag's.
Thx for this! I found a PADS pair for $130 shipped. Worn once...I'll take that price. I feel like the Laser 1's will be sought after years down the road and I don't feel like paying those prices then. I loved these since the day I saw the pic, but just couldn't justify that remastered price. Now is a good time to get them b/c they're still in stores and hard to flip for resellers. Some people who paid $185 for them are having buyers remorse too.
@edmunddantes2 You're from Dubai, just grab both.
laugh.gif
 Go with the frags.
those shadow lows got me. I fell for it.

Damn you.
I wish Nike would fall for it so I could get me a pair.

People just list high so someone will hit them up with an offer. They go through PayPal to avoid seller fees on ebay

I remembering the shadow release in 2013. They literally sat for a week. I remember getting my pair online and than walking into foot action at 1pm and asking if they had shadows. Bought my pair and walked away. Ended up canceling my online order. What a mistake. But the re sale value was always up until the aftermath of the bred 1s release. I'm talking months of shadows selling sub $200

Any free ship or discount codes for myoslife?
People just list high so someone will hit them up with an offer. They go through PayPal to avoid seller fees on ebay

i don't understand ppl that will not do a transaction outside of ebay to get a better price. ebay doesn't offer anything more than what paypal offers.

Back
Top Bottom