Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I paid $200 for my PSNY , would never pay more than that. Just saying. Prices are dropping I think.

Prices aren't dropping, $250-325 has been pretty steady since All Star weekend.

You paid $200, that's a good deal. Most people won't see that price unless they find a local meetup in NYC or have a friend that will hook them up.
Zyzz prolly hot rite now!

:lol:

aye im w/ zyzz & fam on the ny 1's .... want but not essential if price is too high
But you haven't been openly begging for an oop. If you have, I missed it.

true

if anyone found a size 10US PSNY in 250$ shipped online please share it here, looking on that price. thank you Family OG1

Update to my small collection, gone the gumbottoms for gym reds, now in the hunt for barons or shadows.

I'd say leave the Barons, the prices has shot up for a shoe that isn't worth the asking value. Same thing goes for black toes. Shadows on the other hand 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

yeah I checked there before already. 55" is actually too short. My size 8/8.5 1's laces are 68". I purchased exo's custom laces and they're 70-72" i think, but i prefer wax laces overall. If you like them loose, 55" will be too short for you, even if you don't lace it up to the second to lace hole like I do. 
Ever considered laces from aglit italy though?

Imo, premium leather laces beat the waxed look anyday. Only down side if you wont be able to afford spares 
roll.gif

oh my any of you check out the thread where dude got scammed for 6800 for some frags and just don 2's?   Overview of the story is this guy met up with someone locally and gave him 6800 cash for the pairs and the other dudes like cool I will ship them to you at somepoint. Obviously the reseller fled the seen after that stupidity and the thread is Pure Comedy.

The gif's in here are legit laugh out loud funny. I lost it at the mj cat one on the first page.

http://niketalk.com/t/622629/scammer-alert-badboyd21-legit-scammer

Thanks Niketalk for brightening my day haha

Last edited:

Ever considered laces from aglit italy though?

Imo, premium leather laces beat the waxed look anyday. Only down side if you wont be able to afford spares 
roll.gif
I just checked it out. 
eek.gif
 G DAMN IT thats expensive. $60 for laces? IMO there are cheaper alternatives from other companies for leather laces. Though I don't like the look of it. $60 for premium italian leather laces.. I don't need my laces having better quality than my shoes 
laugh.gif

Just a random question, but would you guys pay $200 shipped for 2014 DS AJ1 og high Black/Whites sz10.5, BUT without box?

Current prices are reaching the $250 mark for DS 10.5 for reference.  (correct me if I'm wrong though)

oh my any of you check out the thread where dude got scammed for 6800 for some frags and just don 2's?   Overview of the story is this guy met up with someone locally and gave him 6800 cash for the pairs and the other dudes like cool I will ship them to you at somepoint. Obviously the reseller fled the seen after that stupidity and the thread is Pure Comedy.

The gif's in here are legit laugh out loud funny. I lost it at the mj cat one on the first page.

http://niketalk.com/t/622629/scammer-alert-badboyd21-legit-scammer

Thanks Niketalk for brightening my day haha

why the hell would you meet someone locally to them them "ship" the shoes to you....dude asked to get scammed

Mail call!! So I decided to pass on the used pair of frags and came across these bad boys that I've been searching for months now. These are straight buttaaa

Back
Top Bottom