Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The mj Vince McMahon strut one was gold too after the dude ran away with his money. Better call Saul haha. I wish I knew how to post gifs on mobile. On texts all I have to do is copy it lol

Mail call!! So I decided to pass on the used pair of frags and came across these bad boys that I've been searching for months now. These are straight buttaaa
The size I've been looking for, for a looong time now too.

Very good come up. Feel free to point me in the same direction!

How you folks feel about the shadows 09 vs shadows 13? If both release at the same time which would you guys pick up?
Tough choice. I prefer the look of the Shadows 13 but the materials of the Shadows 09. That tumbled leather 
pimp.gif

i'd still pick the 2013 because that jumpman irks me. If the banneds came with the jumpman, I would not look more than once no matter how good the material 

How you folks feel about the shadows 09 vs shadows 13? If both release at the same time which would you guys pick up?
Both! :rofl: Switch tongues and deal with the JM on the heel I won't see while wearing? IDK the JM irks me but at the same time if the quality is all that, I'd consider.. I'm good with the 13 release tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Both!
roll.gif
Switch tongues and deal with the JM on the heel I won't see while wearing? IDK the JM irks me but at the same time if the quality is all that, I'd consider.. I'm good with the 13 release tho.
smokin.gif
same. Whats crazy is that I can wear AJ3 -6 no problem with the jumpman, but after Nike gave us back the NA treatment, I don't see myself buying anymore jumpman 1's lol

If the price for the Shadows from 09 and 13 were the same, I prefer to have a higher quality leather so I'm going to go with the Shadows from 2009. I can deal with the Jumpman on the tongue and heel. But hey if both were released at the same time with the same retail price of anything between $130-180...who am I kidding? I'm gonna get both straight up.

Last edited:
Own both '09 and '13 shadows.

I love my '09's to death and have worn them everywhere but the NA on the tongue and the filled in wings logo on the '13 give it the advantage. As close to OG as possible is what makes the '13 win out IMO

....and lol if you think that color code is for royals. Lows maybe but other than that the rest of you guys have to wait 10+ more years for a rerelease >D

I would rather have the 13 shadows, b/c of the Jumpman as well as the fact that I don't like how on the 09 shadows the wings logo is the same color gray as everything else.

I might be in the minority here but quality wise in going with 09 have both of them but the leather is sooooo much better banned status

I might be in the minority here but quality wise in going with 09 have both of them but the leather is sooooo much better banned status
I'm a big supporter of the '09s, but I don't know if they are quite "Banned" like. The Banneds are soft from the jump. '09 Shadows seem stiff DS, but I don't wear mine enough to see the broke in look. The 30th Anniversary Lasers are like cocoa butter straight out the box though. I can't believe they're sitting with that feel and smell.

^The closest thing to the '90s I've felt in a while. I walked into Footlocker with my wife last weekend and felt the display pair. When I asked for my size they brought them right out. The scent hit me as soon as dude opened the box. Only piece of nostalgia that was missing was the zebra lacing up the shoe for me to try on. I swear that was an experience back then. Almost like going to the barber and getting a fresh cut or getting a suit tailored. I miss those days...

Last edited:
^The closest thing to the '90s I've felt in a while. I walked into Footlocker with my wife last weekend and felt the display pair. When I asked for my size they brought them right out. The scent hit me as soon as dude opened the box. Only piece of nostalgia that was missing was the zebra lacing up the shoe for me to try on. I swear that was an experience back then. Almost like going to the barber and getting a fresh cut or getting a suit tailored. I miss those days...
Amen to all that.

Back
Top Bottom