Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

i posted a sample picture of these a couple weeks ago now we have released pics im hearing these release early December.
Still wish that liner wasn't blue 
mean.gif
 but i'll cop. Nice pair of mids.

Thinking out of bred 1s taxis and gamma 11s one will be a lil more limited just not sure which one. Or you guys think they will all be mass produced??

Thinking out of bred 1s taxis and gamma 11s one will be a lil more limited just not sure which one. Or you guys think they will all be mass produced??

The Black/Red I's will be the most limited pair out of that lot as far as we know.

tired of the stupid snake skin customs i think they look stupid, i give the guy credit because he is talented with his customs but im not a fan at all of any of them with the skins, just my opinion.

i like the brown part but the greyish black part i dont like, i dont know what skin they are calling it but the other skin is good (the brown) but the 3s they did looked horrible and besides that these customs people want an arm and a leg for their work. on another note has anyone seen the "Galaxy" XI custom on ebay? dude wants 1500 for them lmao like they are worth their weight in gold

The brown is alligator, the light brown python and the grey/black python with different finishes. You can check the jbf blog for specifics

I just wish that he was still able to incorporate the wings logo onto all of those python 1s. They look more like dunks to me if I didn't know the shape of the 1s that well.

The Python customs he did of the Knicks, Royals, and Black Cement III's and IV's were fire in my opinion. That pair up there is alright.

I just wish that he was still able to incorporate the wings logo onto all of those python 1s. They look more like dunks to me if I didn't know the shape of the 1s that well.
that would probably have to be done with an exacto knife and be very difficult. One mistake would **** the whole thing up beyond repair. I'd like to see him branch out to other models like the 8s 10s etc.

that would probably have to be done with an exacto knife and be very difficult. One mistake would **** the whole thing up beyond repair. I'd like to see him branch out to other models like the 8s 10s etc.
Yeah. Or he makes those custom tags separately like what goes on the IVs and then adds it on the tongue of the shoe? He should just do something similar to that with the wings and press/sow it over or the python

On the tongue that tag looks alright but on the side of the sneaker it would be far too bulky

I'm really a fan of JBF's work. I'm actually moving to liquidate most of my collection outside dunks, ones, and Lebrons and I'm gonna have a white/blue pair and the a navy/green pair done and be happy with that.

WOW. I am extremely impressed with these Laneys. Best leather, hands down. It's actually like distressed leather and it is THICK.

Will post more pics later. A shame it's gonna be a pain taking care of the suede when it gets dirty but still very impressed. And I'm a prospective transfer to UCLA so.. Works quite nicely. I might need to double up on a good price...

WOW. I am extremely impressed with these Laneys. Best leather, hands down. It's actually like distressed leather and it is THICK.

Will post more pics later. A shame it's gonna be a pain taking care of the suede when it gets dirty but still very impressed. And I'm a prospective transfer to UCLA so.. Works quite nicely. I might need to double up on a good price...

Very nice, really hoping to cop soon for around/under retail

laneys aint bad, but I already got the michigans from earlier this year so ill probably pass. If I get a laney fixture ill just cop the Vs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom