Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wanna take a pic of my collection of 1's but most of them are DS and I don't wanna hear it from you guys and also my floor game is (apparently) buns...

Who got the hookup on hardwood or tiles? Bamboo? How bout that fake wood that doesn't scratch? I gotta get focused man!

What the hell is floor game? :lol: Cats out here judging others on their rugs and carpets now?

Take a pic and show us what you got fam! I've wanted to take a 1 collection pic and in general just an entire collection pic for the longest now, but my shoes are split between my current place and my old room at my mom's. Sucks because there's a few pairs that i'm getting rid of at the moment to make room and some quick cash. :smh:

What the hell is floor game? :lol: Cats out here judging others on their rugs and carpets now?

Take a pic and show us what you got fam! I've wanted to take a 1 collection pic and in general just an entire collection pic for the longest now, but my shoes are split between my current place and my old room at my mom's. Sucks because there's a few pairs that i'm getting rid of at the moment to make room and some quick cash. :smh:

Cats got nice hardwood. Clean carpets.

I got a pitbull and a 1 year old. Clean for me is just tidy...But maybe over the holiday weekend.

I've never heard of a floor game and people judging others on that. I almost have to see the setup now. is it a dungeon or prison cell?

I get what he is saying but environment isn't a huge factor for collection pics, more so for shots of an individual shoe.

I wanna take a pic of my collection of 1's but most of them are DS and I don't wanna hear it from you guys and also my floor game is (apparently) buns...

Who got the hookup on hardwood or tiles? Bamboo? How bout that fake wood that doesn't scratch? I gotta get focused man!

:smh:

ftr, floor game is no joke on NT. they will roast that *ss if ur floor game ain't right. glad yall gave me a pass. there's just carpet in the basement.
:frown:

ftr, floor game is no joke on NT. they will roast that *ss if ur floor game ain't right. glad yall gave me a pass. there's just carpet in the basement.
:frown:

This guy knows what I'm talkin about.

This is NT...you will get roasted for anything. Pants too tight? Roasted. Pants too baggy? Roasted. Too matchy matchy? Roasted. Not matching at all? Roasted.

Here's your rumor on "remastered" royal 1's in 2016

Dat Struggle

Common sense? Roasted! Unc having low hype...the release date is at the end of October. Lmao I pray for the best. I'm looking forward to the royals in low form. Breds are my beaters. Just slide in and dip out. Don't look bad with pants, jeans and joggers either. I will embrace the poor man's 1s but for those who own a pair know what it is...#IMGONE

In my defense *can't speak for anyone else* I start collecting around my senior year *thanks ruby Tuesday for the job and most of all the cash every week* So when I got anything I beat it in the ground. Especially in college. Stumbling around downtown Charleston drunk. Scuffing, creasing and a whole lot of stuff that makes you cringe as a collector today. My question is does that make me less respectable cuz I threw old dirty worn shoes in the trash? #eeeeyown

This guy knows what I'm talkin about.

This is NT...you will get roasted for anything. Pants too tight? Roasted. Pants too baggy? Roasted. Too matchy matchy? Roasted. Not matching at all? Roasted.
i got some stuff the haters can roast and plop in their mouth when they are done, who cares what others think, although i guess you would kinda have to care what others think if you're posting collection pics

Last edited:
Yes, eventually and unfortunately. I've been back and forth between selling all my kicks with the PU sole or keeping them and wearing them until they give out. It's been a tough decision lol

Do it man. I've been preaching this on NT forever. Never looked back and you save a lot of time and money on releases. Also, you get your money's worth and longevity out of your pairs.

Facts.

In before the stories on how you didn't have a job pre-2013 or how you sold all of your older 1's :rolleyes

But what if you actually did? :lol: and besides, as far as 1s go - what was actually worth purchasing between 01-13? Besides the obvious bred and royals in 01.. A bunch of crappy mids and even sadder highs.

But what if you actually did? :lol: and besides, as far as 1s go - what was actually worth purchasing between 01-13? Besides the obvious bred and royals in 01.. A bunch of crappy mids and even sadder highs.

You say that now but back then heads was wilding out over pairs that were releasing.

I got away from the sneaker collecting for a while and now seeing the comments made against pairs from while I was collecting it's just like what happened? We knew they weren't top notch quality then but we were happy. Now that better (and much more expensive) versions have come out the others are treated as straight trash? That's wrong.

I'm not trying to put you on blast. This is more aimed at the collectors as a whole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom