Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
But what if you actually did? :lol: and besides, as far as 1s go - what was actually worth purchasing between 01-13? Besides the obvious bred and royals in 01.. A bunch of crappy mids and even sadder highs.

There was plenty to purchase between '02-'13, at least in my opinion. Sure JB didn't get a lot right but subtle classics came out and you had to be a little appreciative that things that hadn't been seen in decades came to light.

Some examples, the AJKOs, the DTRT metallic pack, the accidental OG pack of "Huskies" 1s and Shadow 1s (was supposed to commemorate Spike Lee's School Daze).

Last edited:
I copped some of the KOs, banned a, Shadows, DBs, OL/NL, a pair I think that we're dubbed Stealth, and some premiers.

Pretty solid stuff just needed to weed through the crap

This count?

Nice collection

But what if you actually did? :lol: and besides, as far as 1s go - what was actually worth purchasing between 01-13? Besides the obvious bred and royals in 01.. A bunch of crappy mids and even sadder highs.

Hey I was kinda partial to my 'OG' (not sure what made them OG cause colorway, tongue, and jump man logo said anything but) wolf grey/university orange highs from circa '11-12 .... As well as the Gucci colorway high that I had circa 2012 that beat to death brought back and beat to death again. Lol

Last edited:
This guy knows what I'm talkin about.

This is NT...you will get roasted for anything. Pants too tight? Roasted. Pants too baggy? Roasted. Too matchy matchy? Roasted. Not matching at all? Roasted.
i got some stuff the haters can roast and plop in their mouth when they are done, who cares what others think, although i guess you would kinda have to care what others think if you're posting collection pics

i don't care what ppl think, but i am aware and find it amusing that nt will roast u over ur floor. i've seen it done. ur bed sheets, u name it. :lol:

as for the pics, well this is a SNEAKER forum and all the walls of text get monotonous at times especially a thread like this that runs in perpetuity. i know i like see to pics of others' collections and sometimes i like to contribute. are we at the point where folks are gonna start complaining about ppl posting pics of the actual subject, in this case shoes, that the thread is about?
:rolleyes

Outside of a few collections, I don't see anything pre-2013 in most of y'all pics :smh:

SAVAGES :smh:

:lol:

Facts.

In before the stories on how you didn't have a job pre-2013 or how you sold all of your older 1's :rolleyes
1s didn't matter to me til they started making the high og version, which started around 2013.

Last edited:
i don't care what ppl think, but i am aware and find it amusing that nt will roast u over ur floor. i've seen it done. ur bed sheets, u name it. :lol:

as for the pics, well this is a SNEAKER forum and all the walls of text get monotonous at times especially a thread like this that runs in perpetuity. i know i like see to pics of others' collections and sometimes i like to contribute. are we at the point where folks are gonna start complaining about ppl posting pics of the actual subject, in this case shoes, that the thread is about?
:rolleyes
1s didn't matter to me til they started making the high og version, which started around 2013.
i like pics, just sayin . plus if you put yourself out there with pics roasting is bound to happen but its all good nobody needs to be ashamed of their floors, btw the wood looking tiles are the way to go!

:lol: of course & you been the real MVP fam :nthat:

I was just busting ur balls guys (pause) don't be offended :lol:

Hahaha nahh I know. I love when NT gets defensive (ex: "yeah man, well there wasn't anything worth getting before 2013!"). I appreciate the love and props.

Sadly though, I can't even take credit for that collection. I sold everything and just have 2 pairs of Royals, 2 pairs of Blk/Rds and 2 pairs of Chicagos, but now I'm getting itchy to have some variety back. 6 pairs of one sneaker in 3 colors isn't enough.

NT, guide me, worth selling doubles to get back more 1s? I'm in love with the new mold and Fragments got me hooked (like a bad Tridelt flatfoot718 flatfoot718 ).

Any advice, thanks in advance.

... I sold everything and just have 2 pairs of Royals, 2 pairs of Blk/Rds and 2 pairs of Chicagos, but now I'm getting itchy to have some variety back. 6 pairs of one sneaker in 3 colors isn't enough.

NT, guide me, worth selling doubles to get back more 1s? I'm in love with the new mold and Fragments got me hooked (like a bad Tridelt @FLATFOOT718).

At the end of it all, it's your collection. I'd love to have the same doubling up set like yours being that those are my faves. B/Red & Chicago's are a must but if had to I'd trade of one of your Royal's or B/Reds for the other NA 1's (Shadow, Black toes, B/W's etc.)

Outside of a few collections, I don't see anything pre-2013 in most of y'all pics :smh:

SAVAGES :smh:

:lol:

:wow:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well damn

Don't have all mine with me, but my collection only consists of Black Toes, Clovers, Silver Anniversarry's, Knicks, and Gym Reds at this point.

Used to have more, but i've had to sell some stuff off for cash. Just shipped my pair of White/Red Metallics out a few hours ago in fact :frown: Hopefully I can get em back one day.

Last edited:
^You'll get them back in due time if you keep them on target.

All this collection pic talk and only a few NTers ante up... let's see yall collections. Bring em out bring em out

might as well repost my humble wheel of 1's....

Last edited:
^You'll get them back in due time if you keep them on target.

All this collection pic talk and only a few NTers ante up... let's see yall collections. Bring em out bring em out

might as well repost my humble wheel of 1's....

I will too
Minus 4 pairs I think that are in Florida

NT, guide me, worth selling doubles to get back more 1s? I'm in love with the new mold and Fragments got me hooked (like a bad Tridelt flatfoot718 flatfoot718 ).

I feel you man. I've narrowed my collection dramatically as well. Down to under 10 pairs. No more doubles too. I figured I'll never really beat the crap outta any of my pairs if I take care of them and somewhat evenly rotate them lol. Helps that 1s are built like tanks too.

Back
Top Bottom