Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No offense but fake education has to out the worst page on IG

if dude who runs it is a NTer please show yourself

It gives people good comparison pictures but we all know it's true purpose is to promote the people selling the fakes.
I still think it's a great resource to use for people that can't tell the difference between authentic and fake shoes.

It gives people good comparison pictures but we all know it's true purpose is to promote the people selling the fakes.
I still think it's a great resource to use for people that can't tell the difference between authentic and fake shoes.
Unfortunately you are correct.

it's a cash grab now.

That and his low quality t-shirts......

blunts are bad for ya system brodie... prbly adding to ya anger .... ijs

raw/ocb >
I jump between both sometimes prefer slow burn to savor the flavor :smokin. I love how everyone assumes I'm angry all the time when I'm sitting here laughing when I type out. What I said is what the mods keep trying to say but hey y'all want to get Big J'd be my guest

Last edited:
I got no problems with you, ese
You str8 boss man [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

..all this "you mad" talk just be dudes throwing blanket statements, player.

Anywho.... Surely the hype'll percolate immediately afterwards but are we getting some REAL pics of the Powder Blues?

@AirSakuragi fan you still didn't buy those Black White I linked you to
mean.gif
they 150 now what's the hold uppppppp
Money, wish I could that's a great deal but I'm probably getting an apartment and I need to save my money.  I'll try and see if I can get them soon.

Money, wish I could that's a great deal but I'm probably getting an apartment and I need to save my money.  I'll try and see if I can get them soon.
Bruh set that $150 out before you have to chunk $300+ for them. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: a deal we all didn't have to hear you simp for gets slapped in your face and you still don't take it...........

Bruh set that $150 out before you have to chunk $300+ for them.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
a deal we all didn't have to hear you simp for gets slapped in your face and you still don't take it...........
Don't have it right now, had to pay for transfer orientation (had to pay $105 for me and $50 for my mother to attend). I want them but I have to wait for a while.

150 ds black and whites?
Sz 12 from FC stuck foot in but didn't wear outside. College is coming up for the seller on the 19th and needs them gone ASAP and this jkigghhg wants b/w 1s but won't jump on them. For $150 them bushes finna be gone quick af

Does anybody have the white pinnacles here?do they fit TTS or do i need to half size down?

Anyone have the Barons? What's the quality like? Before I cash out that damn resale price on them

Barons are nice. I don't know if I'd pay resale for them but I got my pair for retail and like them a lot.

They are a lot nicer than those struggle laser 1s.

Barons are nice. I don't know if I'd pay resale for them but I got my pair for retail and like them a lot.

They are a lot nicer than those struggle laser 1s.

Thanks for reply, I might just look into the shadows then and hope I get lucky searching.

Rep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom