Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Won the auction from sole supremacy last week 140 shipped there DS still smell new lol. Didn't think they were this nice I'm impressed .

Repped for not being a follower. I like them just as much as my SBBs for wearability. Those are my Yankee Stadium kicks.

F&F definitely has its faults, but the Jeters are a complete mess to me. And throw in the fact that their price is outrageous. They completely whiffed on what should have been a stellar cw.

The pinstripes on the collar were just terrible. i'd have to wear NT denim if I had that pair.

F&F definitely has its faults, but the Jeters are a complete mess to me. And throw in the fact that their price is outrageous. They completely whiffed on what should have been a stellar cw.

The pinstripes on the collar were just terrible. i'd have to wear NT denim if I had that pair.

Price is the only real issue for me on those. Pinstripes I can take or leave though

Is there a restock happening?
Nah, possibly the initial release that was cancelled back in May for the black Pinnacle's and Chi's. :wink: and maybe for a few other releases that never released on NDC/SNKRS.

Last edited:
All Nike stock from cancelled releases was sent to retail stores doe [emoji]128513[/emoji]

If you think it's the same original allocation for the online drop you're crazy.

It was confirmed that last minute shipments made it to flagship stores.

I wouldn't count on massive online drop.

Decent numbers, but I doubt it will be pizza day.

All Nike stock from cancelled releases was sent to retail stores doe [emoji]128513[/emoji]

If you think it's the same original allocation for the online drop you're crazy.

Who confirmed that all of ndc stock was sent to retail stores? They cancelled the release the day before. If you think they overnight shipped thousands of pairs to retailers you're crazy.

Who confirmed that all of ndc stock was sent to retail stores? They cancelled the release the day before. If you think they overnight shipped thousands of pairs to retailers you're crazy.

Never said all.

Good luck on the online drop.

Never said all.

Good luck on the online drop.
Same to you, unless you plan on sitting it out since there wont be many pairs. My comment was towards those who "confirmed" all NDC pairs were sent to retailers.

It wasn't any one individual but many nters confirmed their local niketowns got more pairs in of cancelled releases midweek after the release was cancelled. I can personally confirm NikeChi got a bunch of N7 Jordan 7s in a week after they initially released in store and the online release was cancelled.

There have also been multiple confirmations by others that their local Nike store or outlet got an influx unexpected stock of releases that were cancelled online.

I'm not saying Nike didn't keep pairs to release on SNKRs or online but like bwood said I wouldn't expect as many pairs available as a regular release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom