Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Was able to add SBB to my small collection of 1's. Leather is top notch especially compared to 2013 Breds.

Funny thing is, I wanted to cop that black "rare air" pair with the red check that dropped last week and black out the swoosh for that same black upper/white sole look...

These with "Better" leather and actual WINGS logo? NO BRAINER.

Don't we ALWAYS mention the leather quality when we see pics tho? :nerd:

Stop acting brand new :lol:
im not acting brand new but how many posts have you seen just recently about this being good leather quality by the pics? and its not from brand new people and i understand being optimistic about it cuz why not but you know the definition of insanity is being used in too many retro threads and its sad

im not acting brand new but how many posts have you seen just recently about this being good leather quality by the pics? and its not from brand new people and i understand being optimistic about it cuz why not but you know the definition of insanity is being used in too many retro threads and its sad

nah bruh...its the pics & words of respected ppl who get in hand looks before we get teaser pics.......

IMO based off the most recent pics, leather already looks better than the majority of the 2013 NA 1s so I don't see why you think it's so far-fetched for some to say so.

Plus people in the know are already saying it as well:

Article that ran the pics compared the leather to SBB's, so yeah, there's that...

Article that ran the pics compared the leather to SBB's, so yeah, there's that...

Also BAIT on Twitter had said "best leather all year" not sure how far that goes :nerd:

most probably fakes..fakes already came out a month ago and the shoe hasnt officially came out yet.

There's a guy with the LAs and the veggie tan pinnacles.. I thought they didn't make fake 12.5s but how can they be real when there isn't any real solid info on either of them yet?

Leather or no leather...I believe the only 1s that you only need are the Breds, royals and shadows...dont think you need any other C/Ws....     @AIRGOLDEN2123  hahaha

Last edited:
[thread="508567"]The only 1s I am saving for are the Royals and Frags that is if I could ever get them under a stack...the rest of the 1s that are scheduled for release is waste of money... [/thread]

So two OG color ways and a clean black pair are wastes of money?

There's a guy with the LAs and the veggie tan pinnacles.. I thought they didn't make fake 12.5s but how can they be real when there isn't any real solid info on either of them yet?
They copy shoes from the released pics I guess just like the 72-10 AJ11s that are coming out this holiday, tons of fakes are already out for those.

They copy shoes from the released pics I guess just like the 72-10 AJ11s that are coming out this holiday, tons of fakes are already out for those.

12.5 is still an interesting size though

Might be from a JB player that doesn't have much cash and needs a few bucks seeing as the tans are supposedly F&F

IDK which pair your referring to... Chicagos and UNC? I meant going forward from this pt...

Chicagos are dope, I got a few pair of those..UNC..ehhhhhhh not my cup of tea...just cause its a OG colorway dont meant I have to have it...

just my opinion...

IDK which pair your referring to... Chicagos and UNC? I meant going forward from this pt...

Chicagos are dope, I got a few pair of those..UNC..ehhhhhhh not my cup of tea...just cause its a OG colorway dont meant I have to have it...

just my opinion...

UNCs and the Grey pair is an OG color way as well.

It doesn't mean you have to have it but that doesn't mean they're wastes of money

Back
Top Bottom