Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How's the market been for black pinnacles? Haven't been following but want a pair now. I'm wondering if 550 is a good deal or should I be looking for better.

That's about right. Whites are a tad cheaper. I think people realize it's hard to resell that expensive of a shoe

Semi related

These do truly have designer level leather, much better than any other JB product j have. Wouldn't have paid $450 but I'm very happy at $60

thought these were white/tan?

painted?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with granting your request. I'll pray for all good fortunes to come your way so you can be blessed with what you desire.
A true friend, thank you and I will for you too; my good fortune, desired sneakers, and a pay raise come your way!

Pay raises are not all they're cracked up to be. I am about to turn an offer down that is for 15k over my current salary, because the benefits and 401k match aren't as good. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Pay raises are not all they're cracked up to be. I am about to turn an offer down that is for 15k over my current salary, because the benefits and 401k match aren't as good. [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Understandable, benefits are are an added (recommended) perk; medical, dental, and so on.  401K is your future so if it messes that up then don't take it.

Understandable, benefits are are an added (recommended) perk; medical, dental, and so on.  401K is your future so if it messes that up then don't take it.

You have alot to learn before getting ur foot wet in the corporate world buddy.... Its not what you expect... Get ur education and worry about money later...

Sound like a family man.. Choices are made not base on yourself... But your family.. Pretty sure you made a good move..

How's the market been for black pinnacles? Haven't been following but want a pair now. I'm wondering if 550 is a good deal or should I be looking for better.

Retail.

Pretty much anyone reselling Pinnacles would be glad to get rid of them without a loss :nerd:

Sound like a family man.. Choices are made not base on yourself... But your family.. Pretty sure you made a good move..
Yep. This was the counteroffer after the initial rejection I gave today. Now if they were to come back with 10k more, I would have to say screw it. But, that would be 18k over the original offer-and we know they aren't doing that.
To be honest, all this is new to me. Five years ago I was making 18 bucks an hour and couldn't find a better job. Now I'm beating them off with a stick. It's amazing what a little networking knowledge will get you. #firstworldproblems

Which one of the AJ1 fam is from LA and wanna PM me spots I should hit up? Food and entertainment wise?

Last edited:
What you guys think of this trade -I'm giving up Chi 2013's and Black/Gum both VNDS for DS pair of Black/Whites?

Shoegawds has some unc 1s in stock/preorder for 290 shipped. I'm assuming the hype aint as high on these so I'm gonna hold out for retail

Sounds great on your side. New shoes rock! I wouldn't even buy those shines for 20 bucks. But I do like those westbrook joints. Seen some pippen 6s for 63.99 now that's a deal. #IMGONE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom