• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

I know what they are. Wouldn't do a straight up trade but I kinda want em

Still would love to snag a pair of 2015 at retail for once :/

Is the quality really that much worse than the breds that dropped around the same time?

MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Always enjoy your reviews and your collection :pimp:

On a side note, pay no attention to those haters on Twitter, and hopefully the authorities take action against that dude.

Thank you. As far as the trolls babyjs23 babyjs23 they will always be around. Sometimes people just can say shrewd things behind a screen and feel good about themselves. Oh well.

My apologizes in advance if this has been discussed or asked several times but, how's the quality on the Black Toes?  I have the Old Love/New Love pack & because of that, I wasn't really into this release.  I'm debating on whether or not I should look for a pair, do a custom laser or just be happy with the Old Love mids.  Thanks in advance.

What's the going rate on Black/White 1s? I'm not talking random local steals either. I'm trying to let them go for 250. Too high?

Thanks for all the help fellas. I went through with the deal. Honestly, with all the talk about leather "quality", I don't think there is that much of a difference between pairs, at least enough of a difference to warrant some of the premiums that "better quality" leather sneakers get. I mean is there really a big difference in cost to make pairs of Chi 2013 vs. a Chi 2015? Probably not.

I went for the black/whites because you can rock em with anything, and people have lauded them as being one of the more comfortable 1's. Honestly, even though I loved the Chi 2013s, they hurt my feet. The black/gums it seems like people are love/hate with em, but I thought they were cool so overall, I think I did allright. Would love to have scored a pair of 2015 Chi's, but I will take the Black/Whites as a consolation prize lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom