Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, one day I'll get an 11.5 for 11 size swap. Real reason why I got the other two was because MJ wore them himself, I think I wore them like 7 times combined. (Already worn SBB 4 times.)

I went tts with SBBs (size 11) and they feel more roomy to me. Wish I could half a size down.

Will be drawin the AJ1 collection down soon. Gonna be a tough one with what stays and what goes lol.

qball105 qball105 If that's your team, why not? But if you're trying to match the shoes in color blocking, why not buy a UNC jersey?

Last edited:
qball105 qball105 If that's your team, why not? But if you're trying to match the shoes in color blocking, why not buy a UNC jersey?
nah I'm a eagles fan just really trying to figure out the blue on these. Haven't seen any legit pics yet,I want some gear to match em but don't know what.

I went tts with SBBs (size 11) and they feel more roomy to me. Wish I could half a size down.
I agreed can easily got 1/2 size down, especially with the quality of the leather it probably breaks in very easily. but mine are only a smidge loose. Would rather keep my stacks of boxes size 11 :smile:

I agreed can easily got 1/2 size down, especially with the quality of the leather it probably breaks in very easily. but mine are only a smidge loose. Would rather keep my stacks of boxes size 11 :smile:

Yeah I'm going to keep my pair though, I'm the same way all my 1 boxes are size 11 lol.

Last edited:
will this jersey match with the uncs?
Terrible! But when in doubt a denim shirt or jacket is your friend. Also honey blonde khakis should also be a option...I'm just saying...can't wear denim always. Chinos are very comfortable. Olive is a color not to shy away from either. But if we keeping it jerseys...Vincent Carter unc joint.. powder blue st Louis cardinal from M&N or the Phillies old school joint. That teal on the panthers jersey is just a no no [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those ones aren't the FF 1's

Looks like Jordan is making another denim 1
Exactly the same looking shoe w/ No rainbow eyelets

Sorry Late nite Stoner Post

Disregard!

Last edited:
^^ You sure? Even the laces say POPS like the FF1s.

Anyone ever dye theirs black? It was mentioned a while ago and I was thinking of doing it. Not sure how the toe box would look with black denim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom