• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got my pair secured!

Repped! Just got the email myself. So stoked to get a 2nd pair!

tumblr_inline_n87kvvw4m71sw6pso.gif

Got a 14 reserved. Over the summer I guess my foot got bigger so I moving all my size 13 kicks , 13.5+ are just way more comfortable. I know my wife won't let me double up. So the task now is to sell the 13, and welcome in the 14. Would be cool to make a little money on it to can fund one or two new custom projects. 

Then why would you say you should have gone for another size if that was yours.
have you ever heard of a trade? dont mind me, im just salty because i tried very hard for these when they first released and struck out and now im taking another big L.

Last edited:
So far 0/1. Also Had a couple friends enter in for me so still holding on to hope. My girl entered for me and hasn't responded after I texted her emails started going out. She's the type to randomly surprise me and do something like this so let's hope on that lol.

So far 0/1. Also Had a couple friends enter in for me so still holding on to hope. My girl entered for me and hasn't responded after I texted her emails started going out. She's the type to randomly surprise me and do something like this so let's hope on that lol.
My girl is the same way. She helped me get the SBBs. She was mad at me earlier so wouldn't enter the Chi 1 Raffle -__-

I have a 7:30 am meeting tomorrow. Gonna head into the office early. I've never won this type of raffle before. I'm afraid I'll try to purchase my pair towards the afternoon and those magic words appear, "Out of Stock." I'll be in my office half asleep at 6:55 am with my computer on NDC waiting. I ain't taking no chances.

tumblr_inline_nkk77e5YAU1ro5idi.gif

I got a pair on release and just hit for these. Thinking about trading for a pair of Sbb I kept missing out. Or holding these for stock wwyd?

I have a 7:30 am meeting tomorrow. Gonna head into the office early. I've never won this type of raffle before. I'm afraid I'll try to purchase my pair towards the afternoon and those magic words appear, "Out of Stock." I'll be in my office half asleep at 6:55 am with my computer on NDC waiting. I ain't taking no chances.

tumblr_inline_nkk77e5YAU1ro5idi.gif
you should know already, check your email

Back
Top Bottom