Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I got a pair on release and just hit for these. Thinking about trading for a pair of Sbb I kept missing out. Or holding these for stock wwyd?

Think odds of CHIs retroing again is likely .... SBBs on the other hand less likely -- would trade.

Long day at work and just getting off. I got 2 mins in before the raffle closed on pure chance that I saw that they were doing the raffle today. Struck out unfortunately. So what's the word? Is there a non reserved online release tomorrow? Or is that a wrap? 

Last edited:
Long day at work and just getting off. I got 2 mins in before the raffle closed on pure chance that I saw that they were doing the raffle today. Struck out unfortunately. So what's the word? Is there a non reserved online release tomorrow? Or is that a wrap? 

Officially there's no second chance opportunity the very nature of this raffle era is to level the playing field on coveted Js a FCFS online offering wouldn't do this. I can tell you last week AM95 Greedys released through SNKRS/NDC....it sold out within hours on RD (Thursday) but on Saturday the link started showing pairs which I was able to grab one. The assumption is as credit cards are declined or accounts get Megg'd the pairs are put back into the system.

Officially there's no second chance opportunity the very nature of this raffle era is to level the playing field on coveted Js a FCFS online offering wouldn't do this. I can tell you last week AM95 Greedys released through SNKRS/NDC....it sold out within hours on RD (Thursday) but on Saturday the link started showing pairs which I was able to grab one. The assumption is as credit cards are declined or accounts get Megg'd the pairs are put back into the system.
Thanks for the info brother, really appreciate it. 

Struck out on the stupid reserve thing. And I actually thought I had a good chance. It's just as hard to buy from Nike.com as before I guess....

i need an 8.5 for the Chi's 
mad.gif

Just when you get over striking out the 1st time these Chi 1's dropped....

NDC comes along and reminds everyone for s 2nd time!

CLassic, with a Capital L

let the salt levels rise when pairs start shipping!

lol

G you on it! That's exactly what he said. I will either do the middle man or pay the same price for each others shoes. That's if I go thru with it

Yea man they've tried to scam me a few times, when it's too good to be true, it prob is lol

Back
Top Bottom