• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have a pic of the size tag?

I wouldn't call them fake based solely off these photos.

Stitching looks off to me and there looks to be a wisp of a widow's peak on the toe box

That being said the angles are bad for a definitive answer...but if you have to question it then you probably already know the answer

EDIT: Maybe not on the widows peak. Coulda just been a shadow now that I see bigger pics

Last edited:

Have a pic of the size tag?

I wouldn't call them fake based solely off these photos.
sorry those are the only pictures I have... Fakes now a days are getting better and better so i wanted a second opinion. Pictures are bad but seems like the leather is on point, wing's angled correctly and it dont seem to have a windows peak

Stitching looks off to me and there looks to be a wisp of a widow's peak on the toe box

That being said the angles are bad for a definitive answer...but if you have to question it then you probably already know the answer

EDIT: Maybe not on the widows peak. Coulda just been a shadow now that I see bigger pics

sorry those are the only pictures I have... Fakes now a days are getting better and better so i wanted a second opinion. Pictures are bad but seems like the leather is on point, wing's angled correctly and it dont seem to have a windows peak
Judging off those pics, I say they could be legit. I hunt these things so they're easy for me to tell. The black leather has padding near the toe box. I don't see the widow's peaks. Could have been the lighting. The backs do not appear to have them either. If anything they look like they've been rode a little hard. I could tell with better pics or a pic of the size tag inside the shoe.

What year is this? Tell this dude to get a better phone and open a window to let some light in or somethin 
laugh.gif

That happens once in a while, i sent a package to kentucky but instead went to florida first then to it's original destination.

Only questionable thing I noticed is the production dates. Shouldn't the first number of the month on the far left be partially cut off? Disclaimer: Not sure if true for every pair just something I've heard to look for.

@n0n0 no   I say you're good to go on those. Legit. They've just been worn in a bit. You'll want to make sure to get better angles of the back to check out the heel drag.

Only questionable thing I noticed is the production dates. Shouldn't the first number of the month on the far left be partially cut off? Disclaimer: Not sure if true for every pair just something I've heard to look for.

I believe they are all like that. To my knowledge. My two pairs were like that.

Those don't look right to me.

Also tags on the tongues looking off.who took the pics? because it looks like they hiding the Nike air on the tongues

Tag and dates are good. The padding near the toe box is good. The widow's peaks are absent. The blue is correct. The leather is correct. They've simply been worn. $300-350 all day. There is nothing about them that says fake to me.

Shall we call in some backup?

@RickyRiebel  

If anyone has legit 2013 Black patent leather 1's, could you pm me pics of every angle, box label, stamp, inner tag, etc? Found a pair and I want to make sure the seller isn't passing off fakes.

im going to pull the trigger on them, will post detailed pics once received. Thanks for everyone reply.

Last edited:
@babyJs23  ebay item #231722003040

Not sure if you'll want those but I figured I would make you aware of them.

Edit: Probably not. I just saw them described as 7.5/10. They look more worn than I thought originally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom