Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey its been a long time since I've posted in here but I'm planning on letting go of my 23NY 1s mostly in anticipation of the Cyber Monday 1s (any word on the quality of these). Anyone need these in size 10.5? Hit my PMs, I can help you out. Otherwise I'm just gonna ship em out to solesupremacy.

If anyone has legit 2013 Black patent leather 1's, could you pm me pics of every angle, box label, stamp, inner tag, etc? Found a pair and I want to make sure the seller isn't passing off fakes.
PM me pics or a link. I know a thing or two about them. Not looking to buy anymore pairs so you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Quick pic of Royals before I stepped out earlier today to run errands. Been a minute since these have been worn. Thought about unds'ing the lows I just copped but the weather was too nice out lol.

Quick pic of Royals before I stepped out earlier today to run errands. Been a minute since these have been worn. Thought about unds'ing the lows I just copped but the weather was too nice out lol.

Just realized it's been like 2 years since I've worn my pair :smh:

LOL no way the royals goes with the fit brahhhhh!!!
Where is the orange at!

Mets!
lol the small amount of orange on all of them makes it so that the royal would look better. Knicks 1s have too much orange imo. Not tryna tell you what to do, just my suggestion

lol the small amount of orange on all of them makes it so that the royal would look better. Knicks 1s have too much orange imo. Not tryna tell you what to do, just my suggestion

Haha it's cool fam... I Love my Knicks 1,even tho the colors are a bit loud...
But I gotta stay repping my teams.. Mets and Knicks!

That new GS colorway is super nice. Not $140 retail nice but sub $100 after discount nice. Gonna eventually pick up that white/pink/black GS pair after the price drops more (gotta rep for breast cancer awareness year round). Definitely getting the Cyber Monday pair but unsure if I should double up or try to get the 72-10s

Last edited:
Yeah the NYCs age nicely....lol

Lol, I just haven't looked at them since I first got them. But actually, I am in the minority there, I don't like my 1's with the creases everyone else likes. I like them fresh, luckily mine don't crease too much when I walk. (And nah, i don't walk a certain way, just regular lol)

Back
Top Bottom