Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's not even half of the 85's. Here's all of em which include samples too.

@v8erman @RhInoSpOrt for the car love. @LoveHateSelf didn't know that about Bugs/Beetles. Good to know.
those black/whites in the 4th column, 2nd row from the bottom are 
pimp.gif

That's not even half of the 85's. Here's all of em which include samples too.

[@=/u/93074/v8erman]@v8erman[/@] [@=/u/38692/RhInoSpOrt]@RhInoSpOrt[/@] for the car love. [@=/u/96947/LoveHateSelf]@LoveHateSelf[/@] didn't know that about Bugs/Beetles. Good to know.
those black/whites in the 4th column, 2nd row from the bottom are :pimp:

Thought the same thing, but those are Shadows

Ive been trying to decipher this pic for years. I'm not certain how legitimate it is, but it was posted on Niketalk around '07. The second shoe on the second to last row, & the pair before the Black Toes any info?

Also were Black Toes a Chicago exclusive? I heard both those and Black Tongue Fire Red 5's were only a Chi release in '85 & '90.

Wow. That pair to the left of the black toes though. Repped.

My eyes may be fooling me, but there are two black toes there. White and black tongue I guess?

That's what I always believed.

Last edited:
^ looks like the black and white CDPs with navy blue or purple accents, swoosh to me for bottom pair black toe pair to the left.

Oh I just realized I see two black toes. I meant the one on the bottom lol. Yeah probably PE and white tongue

Last edited:
Ive been trying to decipher this pic for years. I'm not certain how legitimate it is, but it was posted on Niketalk around '07. The second shoe on the second to last row, & the pair before the Black Toes any info?

Also were Black Toes a Chicago exclusive? I heard both those and Black Tongue Fire Red 5's were only a Chi release in '85 & '90.
That's what I always believed.

I've also heard the same about black toes, and the black tongue variation was an MJ PE if I'm not mistaken

Nice thread. He sold his collection after he got all he wanted. Didn't we just talk about that :lol:

I wouldn't mind some OG low top 1's to retro in correct form. But I think I got better chances finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

Last edited:
Nice thread. He sold his collection after he got all he wanted. Didn't we just talk about that :lol:

I wouldn't mind some OG low top 1's to retro. But I think I got better chances finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

damn he actually offed that :smh:

if i had that id sell everyhting but those & the doubles im wearing :lol:

That collection is straight up insane. I can verify (even though i was 10) that the black and yellow ones on that poster existed. I wanted vreds but they were out and all that was left in my size were royals and those blk/yellow. One look and it was easy plus i seen the adds with mj in the royals. Had the pants too later on but even though im in Pittsburgh, you would think i wouldve took those bumble bee lookin things. Might be possible they were only here cause ive never seen a pic of em since then.

Didn't someone on NT have the right shoe of those elusive OG lakers 1's posted?

Last edited:
That collection is straight up insane. I can verify (even though i was 10) that the black and yellow ones on that poster existed. I wanted vreds but they were out and all that was left in my size were royals and those blk/yellow. One look and it was easy plus i seen the adds with mj in the royals. Had the pants too later on but even though im in Pittsburgh, you would think i wouldve took those bumble bee lookin things. Might be possible they were only here cause ive never seen a pic of em since then.

I can believe that. Did they look like the New Loves basically, but leather and without the yellow eyelets?

I wouldn't mind some OG low top 1's to retro. But I think I got better chances finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

I'm sorry for not being clear. He sold most of the other Jordan's. kept the 1's tho.

I'm sorry for not being clear. He sold most of the other Jordan's. kept the 1's tho.

ahhh ok gotcha

Nah, the last thing he's looking for is celebrity exposure. He hates what the hypebeast have done to the sneaker culture. This is an OG collector. Yes, he does have overpriced items but they're mainly for sneaker shows he attends.

Also, that's the only spot I know that will out right buy your kicks without the whole cosignment process. Doesn't even have to be hyped in order for him to purchase. Straight cash. I wish the rest of these boutiques followed this path.

I know the kid on IG, always wondered if he was selling them dudes fakes/GM. They probably don't even care. Cruz is probably the only one who does his own thing, he gets hand deliveries from Sneaker Room in Jersey City.
b5cbf2c26f5b11e3bc9c0eb1b3553254_8.jpg

That you? Stretch Magee with your tall ***.

At least you didn't put your arm around him - so weird when fans do that **** lol

I have some stuff I wanna sell just to unload quick, let me know the info on that spot.

Laney V, Lebron EXT, just some BS not really worth selling.

Same people buying them for $300 now lol

I tried to tell em - nobody wanted to listen. I've said from the minute I opened the box how these are the nicest 1's of 2013

I'll try to PS dirty breds this afternoon. Please ignore the amateur PS skills.

I suggested it this morning - I just got a pair of 11's to send out to Fabes sole - $50 for the customization. Made me wonder how 1's would look - idk who's gonna sacrifice a pair to find out tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom