Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And the owner is an old man, real collector of Jordans and Air Force 1s. Doesn't own any J's after 1999 and the majority of his collection is still DS :wow: .. He's also a comic collector.

To me DS shoes are a waste. I understand the whole collecting aspect but most shoes will just go bad over time. We all love to see those OGs but I would like them just as much of the sole was a little dirty.

I think he said that because the quality was so nice. I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they released - people saying "they aren't as nice as the royals, I'm passing"
The quality is nice, but dude was trying to hype up a sneaker,.tryna ruin it for people that actually want it :smh:
Trinidad Lame

And the owner is an old man, real collector of Jordans and Air Force 1s. Doesn't own any J's after 1999 and the majority of his collection is still DS :wow: .. He's also a comic collector.

To me DS shoes are a waste. I understand the whole collecting aspect but most shoes will just go bad over time. We all love to see those OGs but I would like them just as much of the sole was a little dirty.

Oh I definitely agree. Dude has all his kicks and comics in display cases, never had any intentions of wearing them. Even got them insured :lol:

He's supposed to be doing a article or blog with the dude that brought the Ewings back about his journey throughout the sneaker culture.

When I saw that tweet, I just couldn't take him seriously anymore
mean.gif
why would u take him serious in the first place?

LOL grizz got us throwing out a million guesses. Post the article next time haha. I like the way they did the 23 on the heel, like the shape of it. Not feelin the canvas upper tho.

I'll stick with the black and GOLD pair with a lace swap

Back
Top Bottom