Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sooo happy I was able to scoop these up for retail on the recent restock. From my first Jordan ever bought 12 years ago that started it all for me, to now.
Congrats fam! 
nthat.gif

Jordan 1's were considered "poor man's Jordans" when I worked at footlocker.  Most of the kids who didn't want to pay retail on regular retros would buy team Jordans.  Jordan 1's were considered a poor man's Jordan because the retail price was significantly lower than other retros and it would be a cheaper way to buy what some people would consider a "real Jordan" because it was from the legacy line.

I'm guessing you worked there before mids/phats were released? I remember in 2002 when they released those weird patent leather Jordan 1s and they were sitting everywhere.

The past couple years, it seems like Nike flooded the market with AJ 1 mids, phats, V.1s, Retro 'YY (year) fusions, etc. etc. Interesting that they use limited, hyped OG AJ1s to keep this secondary market alive.

Hey now lets not trash the old patent leathers. See a few posts above lol

Last edited:
I'm guessing you worked there before mids/phats were released? I remember in 2002 when they released those weird patent leather Jordan 1s and they were sitting everywhere.

The past couple years, it seems like Nike flooded the market with AJ 1 mids, phats, V.1s, Retro 'YY (year) fusions, etc. etc. Interesting that they use limited, hyped OG AJ1s to keep this secondary market alive.
So basically Nike trying to keep the secondary market alive 

Started working there in the mid 2000's.  Phats did release before I left and they had some mids as well

The best restock was the one with the Carmine 6s and the Black and White 1s
I would partially agree, but the recent SNKRS/NDC restock (Chicago, Pinnacle, WG and 3m 13's) was decent compared to today's restock

Last edited:
nowadays can you add anything to cart without having to wait? as weak as the restock is im still having trouble carting pairs

Last edited:
If there was anything good I wouldn't have been able to cart anyway

I've never had any luck on release day with hyped items. However I have copped both bred 1s and chi 1s manually on restocks. Keep the faith man.

I remember i could have picked up concords on the restock but didn't have cash. Actually I did but didn't wanna spend. Smh

Wish I was around back then for the restocks 
mean.gif

I am the customizer that did this swap. Peep the IG @illery. I knew there would be an equal amount of love and hate for the outcome. But in the end the customer paid me to do it and I did it.
You did a good job. Welcome to NT 
nthat.gif

How hard was it to do the swap?

Back
Top Bottom