• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
beautiful :wow:

Ive actually been hoping to catch it for retail but it never happened :lol:

Last edited:
Just curious why are people so infatuated with Jordan 1's these days. Is it the whole Kanye from a few years back thing because 1's weren't largely popular, these were just "the Jordan's that look like dunks."

Most mature Jordan out there for over 30s and 40s they are the true Og color ways are simple yet classy.... They last forever with no sole separation like most other models.

Just my opinion

Ones were my first numbered Jordan if memory serves. Just kept at it from there. Really liked how easy they were to wear *shrug*

Just curious why are people so infatuated with Jordan 1's these days. Is it the whole Kanye from a few years back thing because 1's weren't largely popular, these were just "the Jordan's that look like dunks."
Purely because everyone wants shoes everyone can't have.

Last edited:
SHOTOUT TO THE FAM @mwalker!

Been waiting for this for TOO long.

download_gif
Congratulations my friend, enjoy them!

Just did a deal for $210 shipped for a pair of Cyber Monday's from Chicago. I've been lucky to cop 1's off of finishline and they always charge me around $180 including taxes + shipping so in all I paid $30 extra to secure a pair and get them early.

I always assumed anyone who wanted OG 1s would never touch a pair of mids. In fact, I'm seen people shamed for wearing mids since they're often considered a "poor man's Jordan"

This isn't at you, since I don't know if you specifically ever called someone's mids "poor man's Jordans," but this statement is why I hate a lot of the sneaker culture. They're just shoes, ffs.

99% of the general public has no freaking idea just how valuable or collectible our shoes are and wouldn't be able to pick out an OG Jordan 1 from a lineup since it doesn't have the ubiquitous Jumpman on it.

Hi, mid, low, KO, Alpha, phat, Lab, Flight, whatever... Buy what you like. Wear what you buy. And stay in your lane when you're side-eyeing some other cat's feet, unless you're gonna compliment him/her.

Chis for white LMs a fair trade?

I know it's all relative but I do have an extra Chi and no LM right now

^ Nice! Just sold my black tongue pair for $280 :/ Here's to dreaming JB will remaster them. Lol

This isn't at you, since I don't know if you specifically ever called someone's mids "poor man's Jordans," but this statement is why I hate a lot of the sneaker culture. They're just shoes, ffs.

99% of the general public has no freaking idea just how valuable or collectible our shoes are and wouldn't be able to pick out an OG Jordan 1 from a lineup since it doesn't have the ubiquitous Jumpman on it.

Hi, mid, low, KO, Alpha, phat, Lab, Flight, whatever... Buy what you like. Wear what you buy. And stay in your lane when you're side-eyeing some other cat's feet, unless you're gonna compliment him/her.

While I agree with your "wear what you like" mantra, I think the "poor man's Jordan" title for the mids comes from the cheap materials and horrible cws the mids have been released in (compared to OG AJ1s).

Also, I think people on here like getting props/respect from other sneakerheads based on the shoes they wear-which, you're right, 99% of people won't care/understand. I think that's just part of the culture (I think similar situations happen in other hobbies like car collecting and whatnot).

I really dislike when real world people talk to me about my sneakers outside my friends. It makes me really uncomfortable to be honest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom