Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think the internationalist is perfect with the nylon toe box, sides and upper..great for casual wear around the city or just a pair for all around..

Copping all 3 when I get a chance....but I may regret buying them at msrp when I can see them hitting the shelves at outlets or the sales rack..

I may just wait lol.

jdm rice jdm rice the tiempos were a heavier shoe.. Never was fan of them..

Last edited:
I think the internationalist is perfect with the nylon toe box, sides and upper..great for casual wear around the city or just a pair for all around..

Copping all 3 when I get a chance....but I may regret buying them at msrp when I can see them hitting the shelves at outlets or the sales rack..

I may just wait lol.

jdm rice jdm rice the tiempos were a heavier shoe.. Never was fan of them..

That's exactly what I like about them. If they had all leather uppers they'd look like bad imitations like the dunks and the Air Force 1s that dropped, the nylon really pays respect to the ones with out trying to take their place like the other ones do. If that makes sense. Plus I dig the whole trainer/runner-esque vibe that internationalists have. Pairs well with the colors

and people are expecting bred/royal/shadow remasters so soon?
laugh.gif
 nah nike just gonna throw those colorways on ANYTHING at this point

and people are expecting bred/royal/shadow remasters so soon?
laugh.gif
 nah nike just gonna throw those colorways on ANYTHING at this point
Lows...check

KO's.....check

AF1s....check

Dunks....check

1.5s....33% there

Mids....still in queue 
roll.gif

Almost there tho lol 

I really hope they re-release the Bred KOs. That whole thing was a complete cluster **** for me. I was really harping on having those for my collection. Can't do $240 though. Especially off a sketchy IG link. Can't wait for shadows but they're gonna make me want to bred even more to complete the set. Sucks

I really hope they re-release the Bred KOs. That whole thing was a complete cluster **** for me. I was really harping on having those for my collection. Can't do $240 though. Especially off a sketchy IG link. Can't wait for shadows but they're gonna make me want to bred even more to complete the set. Sucks

That screen shot was directly from the stores facebook page. They're an authorized Nike retailer with a store front in Mexico.http://www.2345airtime.com/
I'm with you on the price though. Glad I was able to cop for retail.

My bad your right. Thought it was IG now I see its FB. I'm sure they're probably legit but still though.

NDC cinco de mayo restock was GOAT.
Yea you're right haha. I remember thenikedestroyer giving the heads up on twitter before NDC announced it. Went straight for the Royals and no luck. Tried for WC3's and Breds after and still couldn't cart. Ended up copping Gamma 11s lol.

solefed solefed How are them Banneds working out for ya? [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

On a side note, hopefully tomorrow is a good day for receiving.

Bout to trade my stealth 5s and af1 python downtowns for black pinnacles DS. Won this one?

Last edited:
Do you have experience with the qc from this shop or are you just generalizing (and marginalizing) an entire country/nationality?

Do you have experience with the qc from this shop or are you just generalizing (and marginalizing) an entire country/nationality?

I have no idea but he might speaking upon the guidelines that are placed on a country wide basis that are less stringent than the US.

Let's not make mountains out of molehills

Back
Top Bottom