Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully they are the pairs that didn't have the mold.

I would think that since they're pushing them they wouldn't have any visible signs of mold. I've had mine since the week before the original release. Although mine didn't show any visible signs of mold I disinfected them with Lysol. Both the wipes and the spray. Unlaced them, took out the insole, and everything. Other than smelling like Lysol for awhile no signs of mold anywhere on them or any of my other shoes.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys consider "bending over and taking it" as far as price goes. But last time I checked an authorized retailer in Mexico has them for sale and in decent sizes for about $240 USD shipped. 23:45 Air Time

$240 is bending over & TAKING IT IMO... retail was $160 right

these aint got leather cuz they KO's right

im super gud off $240... n I got it ... but nahh

every other ko sat.. if this mold ish didn't happen these would be the same & prbly sub $130 by now

Last edited:

every other ko sat.. if this mold ish didn't happen these would be the same & prbly sub $130 by now

Fair enough bro, just putting it out there. I got my pair for $160 and they're definitely worth that atleast in my opinion. Definitely a good every day substitute to the 2013 Breds in my opinion.

Fair enough bro, just putting it out there. I got my pair for $160 and they're definitely worth that atleast in my opinion. Definitely a good every day substitute to the 2013 Breds in my opinion.

trust the extra $80 aint a deal breaker g its the principle

I don't think I spend $250 on BOTH pairs of the blk/red KO I have now

Last edited:
I want a NA pair as well, wish Sole came thru with that connect :smh: ... I'm trying to give my non NA pair a rest but them things are so damn comfy :lol:

I Wish That Dude Would Have Held It Down Too Bruh Baleeeeedat :smh:

I've Dealt With A Few NTrs Now Over These Bred AJKO's And Am Still Somehow Empty Handed :\ I Even Had One Dude Here Give Me A Price, Confirm His Local Shop In Paris Had Them, Then Never Get Back To Me After I Told Him I Was Ready To Make Payment For Them :rolleyes

Anyhow, I Got A Lead To $210 Shipped For Em As Of Now But I'm Still Sitting On This Fence Post For Some Reason :stoneface:

I want a NA pair as well, wish Sole came thru with that connect :smh: ... I'm trying to give my non NA pair a rest but them things are so damn comfy :lol:

I Wish That Dude Would Have Held It Down Too Bruh Baleeeeedat :smh:

I've Dealt With A Few NTrs Now Over These Bred AJKO's And Am Still Somehow Empty Handed :\ I Even Had One Dude Here Give Me A Price, Confirm His Local Shop In Paris Had Them, Then Never Get Back To Me After I Told Him I Was Ready To Make Payment For Them :rolleyes

Anyhow, I Got A Lead To $210 Shipped For Em As Of Now But I'm Still Sitting On This Fence Post For Some Reason :stoneface:

:lol: that mold got me worried, only reason why I haven't really tried to lock down after that information came out.

Saw those. If they didn't have that soft crap and were leather or suede the entire shoe bred and shadow would be copped easily

Is this unusual for an OG? Wings logo is not exactly at the right place. Inputs are appreciated.

I'm sold! Looks dope
I'm tempted on those.  I remember a year ago buying the Tiempo '94  Bred, Royal, and Chicago colorways and thought the same thing.  The quality was dope, but ended up getting rid of them. 
laugh.gif

pic for reference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom