Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Pic must have been deleted I cant find it. On Friday I was there until about 2pm and I had snagged 4pairs. Went back around 6 to grab two more for friends but at that point all sizes under 10.5 were gone. 

If PSNY were a remastered version with the height and cut they would be better but still a toss up. 
Lucky!  My brother wears a 14 and I was trying to cop that size for him but they would only let me buy one pair.  Weird because it was on Sunday night, two days after the release!

Lucky!  My brother wears a 14 and I was trying to cop that size for him but they would only let me buy one pair.  Weird because it was on Sunday night, two days after the release!
They only let you buy one at a time. I had to jump back in line 6 different times. Spent my entire day there lol, wish they would have allowed us to buy two at a time but I understand it. 

They only let you buy one at a time. I had to jump back in line 6 different times. Spent my entire day there lol, wish they would have allowed us to buy two at a time but I understand it. 
Gotcha.  My point was that there was no one else in line.  I would have bought the second pair for my brother. lol

Vachetta and SBB came in today :nthat:

Thanks, but for me the $20 shipping kills it. I will wait. Appreciate the heads up though.
That shipping fee is a real dagger.

See a seller with a FSR on eBay for $200 shipped, and a lot of other pairs for pretty cheap. Are people expecting these to be really easy to get?

That being said, I'd cop rn for 185 shipped in an instant

Cyber Monday will be easy

No point in paying over retail

Should be able to get for $200-210 after release

Came Back From A Conference In Vegas To A True Grail Piece Waiting For Me :wow:

W/ OG Royals:

Some Of You Might Remember, A Little While Back I Was Able To Find The Short Sleeve Version As Well :pimp:

W/ OG And 2013 Retro:

As You May Or May Not Know, The OG Apparel For The AJ1 Was Released In Two Material Types. One Version Being The Easier To Find Windbreaker Material Made Of Nylon And Another Made Of Polyester That Is A Much Nicer Material To The Touch, And Rarely Is Found In The Market.

I've Had The Complete Polyester Outfit In The "Banned" Colorway For A Couple Years Now So It's Nice To Inch Closer To Completing It In Royal As Well Which I Think Were The Only Two Originally Released In This Material. Just Need To Stumble On Royal Pants And I'll Be One Happy Collector :smokin

W/ OG's And Recent Retro's:

Hope You Guys Enjoy :nthat:

Last edited:
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 that is a dope find!!!

I assume you pay a good amount of $$$$ for that..

Thanks Fam.

There's No Real Defined Market Per Se On These Items So Its Always A Gamble How Much They Are Valued At By The Seller.

They Haven't Been Cheap But Could Really Be Worse When You Account Their Individual Rarity, Let Alone As Complete Sets.

Could Be Coins. Cards, Cars Or Stamps Too I Suppose :lol:

@So Much Sole 23
 nice pickup, congrats!

Thanks Fam, There's No Better Feeling For A Collector Than Checking One Off The Wanted List :pimp:

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 You've been coming up lately :pimp:

Always enjoy viewing the pics.

Truly Appreciate It My Dude! I Know You Too Have That Same Collector's Sprit :nthat:

Persistence Pays Of Sometimes I Suppose :lol:

Last edited:
no doubt from a collector standpoint, i can tell your passion for your pickups, never just a spur of the moment cop and the pics are great.  This thread is totally refreshing after spending time in the yeezy thread.

Back
Top Bottom