Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah the quality and comfort is going to be way better. It's obviously up to you, but you're talking about one of the crappiest quality AJ1's vs. a very nice quality version.
The black gums are incredibly stiff.
Cop the black/white

Toss the black gum in the trash

I have one pair I wear and another deadstock. Would love to get rid of the deadstock pair for close to retail but that ain't happening
Sounds like plan.

Cop the black/white

Toss the black gum in the trash

I have one pair I wear and another deadstock. Would love to get rid of the deadstock pair for close to retail but that ain't happening

Once I get a pair of Cyber Monday 1s I don't see myself wearing my Black Gums anymore.

"unauthorized authentic"

Hate these kids on eBay sometimes.

It's always funny seeing people trying to profit on fakes. As a seller there's literally no reward in selling them on eBay. Those who know what "unauthorized authentic" is know you can go to the China man directly for a better price than whatever an eBay seller marked them up to, and those that don't know can get them legit checked anywhere and they'll be labeled as fake and get their money back. So why even waste their time?

"unauthorized authentic"

Hate these kids on eBay sometimes.
It's always funny seeing people trying to profit on fakes. As a seller there's literally no reward in selling them on eBay. Those who know what "unauthorized authentic" is know you can go to the China man directly for a better price than whatever an eBay seller marked them up to, and those that don't know can get them legit checked anywhere and they'll be labeled as fake and get their money back. So why even waste their time?
Price was too good to be true so I looked to see what the deal was.

28 watchers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...3997057?hash=item4af2f93081:g:VBoAAOSw5ZBWLtx-

Can a Nike air high even be a "super gr"? I thought all 1s were produced in significantly lower numbers then other retro releases. My belief was that certain colorways are just less coveted than others making them seem more obtainable (but they are still limited).

Were these a confirmed release/did these release?? I thought it was a late October drop but they're nowhere in sight
wow never seen these before but str8 
nthat.gif
hope these will go under retail after some time and i will def coppin them

Can a Nike air high even be a "super gr"? I thought all 1s were produced in significantly lower numbers then other retro releases. My belief was that certain colorways are just less coveted than others making them seem more obtainable (but they are still limited).

You sir are correct.

Just a heads up

Cyber Monday 1's will be sold at footlocker family of stores in store(was rumored not to be)

But allocation is low for the in store

Around 36 pairs give or take the location

But again as I always tell everyone this time of year shipments come in broken as hell

So we will get a partial then last minute boom large crate so let's see

Last edited:
Just a heads up

Cyber Monday 1's will be sold at footlocker family of stores in store(was rumored not to be)

But allocation is low for the in store

Around 36 pairs give or take the location

But again as I always tell everyone this time of year shipments come in broken as hell

So we will get a partial then last minute boom large crate so let's see

As always, thanks for the info. Repped!

So should i just cop now on ebay for $200 max or is that way overpaying for this shoe? def want them and dont want to miss out. Although, dude in video says they are a massive GR.

So should i just cop now on ebay for $200 max or is that way overpaying for this shoe? def want them and dont want to miss out. Although, dude in video says they are a massive GR.
Usually 2-250 has been a good range to cop from before release date for most 1s. Not seeing these go above 250 if that 

Wait. Release will be like uncs. Even if they do sellout, two weeks after release you'll probably see all the need these gone posts

Kix will be selling these for under retail in a few weeks, no worries

Don't buy in the hype

Also don't buy my pairs. As long as I can grab from FTL and use my Gift card I'm good

Kix will be selling these for under retail in a few weeks, no worries

Don't buy in the hype

Also don't buy my pairs. As long as I can grab from FTL and use my Gift card I'm good
k kool. wont buy into the hype or your pair...assuming youre not an 11.5

If I did that I would be 800lbs, confined to a bed, and living like alp.

So..

That theory isn't always correct.

Go with that is logical - Black Friday will have so much going on that these will be an after thought.

People will already be lined up and planning for the yeezy drop dec 5.

If pre orders are sitting at $200...

It's safe to say rolling the dice and trying to retail is a smart bet.

Worst case scenario you pay $200 where the mark is at.

Lol.. I'm only saying go with ur instinct due to the fact anything can happen... If u wanna spend extra just to insure you will get a pair without the hassle and worries... Do it..

If u wanna take a chance and wait... Hoping it be like the lasers or unc release.. Then wait..

When that day comes and he missed out cuz people are saying these will be super easy to get... Guess who he will be quoting lol..

I'm only gonna get these for customization purposes... If they sell out... So be it....i got another yeezy drop to prepare for anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom