Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Nike changed up the raffle system. You have to put your payment and shipping info before you enter, and if you are selected they will charge you. This is detour a LOT of resellers and people with many account, but only one form of payment. 
pimp.gif

Still won't deter me from catching L's
laugh.gif
repped for the update.
The Ls of a Nike raffle are the only thing guaranteed in life other than taxes and death 
laugh.gif

Wonder if it will change things at all with the immediate pay feature? Obviously L's will still be plenty and the shoes will still move.

Wonder if it will change things at all with the immediate pay feature? Obviously L's will still be plenty and the shoes will still move.
Of course it will. No more practice or entries for people "not sure" they wanna cop.

Yea but for you, me and the next person our chances stay the same....... that's what I wanna see a change in. All my L's to W's!

Yea but for you, me and the next person our chances stay the same....... that's what I wanna see a change in. All my L's to W's!
Less people entering the better your chances. Hopefully they can test your card somehow and eliminate those without funds before selection starts.

Last edited:
Lol its a raffle at the end of the day... won for the 1st time on the ovo restock..... that made me a believer. .. used to think it was smehow rigged

If Nike had an actual account on here and posted the announcement of this update to their online raffle, I would give them so many reps right now.

I like this.

There have been so many suggestions and proposals on the threads since Nike started the whole online raffle procedure back in May, and I think this auto-charge method was discussed before but many people thought it was too extreme.  

The one where Nike would charge the user $10-20 to enter, then refund if not selected or credited to account if selected was widely popular, but in hindsight that would have been a headache for Nike's customer service/credit service in keeping up with all those pending and refunded transactions.

Good to see Nike taking more steps in making online raffles & purchases fair, even if it's taking them months to get there. 

Back
Top Bottom